Wild vs. Sharks 11/6/18 @ 9:30PM at SAP Center

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too Little, Too Late in 4-3 Wild loss to San Jose

(sigh)  Late night, but still too many passengers tonight.  The 4th line was Minnesota's best throughout the first two periods of play.  Hustling well, crashing the net.  The big money, bigger players on the other lines played slow and mostly went through the motions.  I hope they're keeping Eric Staal quarantined so he doesn't get the rest of the team sick.  I'd send him on his own flight, either home...or to a different hotel in Los Angeles than the rest of the team is staying.  I have a full game recap, an Iowa Wild report and prospect news too...check it out!  

5 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Too Little, Too Late in 4-3 Wild loss to San Jose

(sigh)  Late night, but still too many passengers tonight.  The 4th line was Minnesota's best throughout the first two periods of play.  Hustling well, crashing the net.  The big money, bigger players on the other lines played slow and mostly went through the motions.  I hope they're keeping Eric Staal quarantined so he doesn't get the rest of the team sick.  I'd send him on his own flight, either home...or to a different hotel in Los Angeles than the rest of the team is staying.  I have a full game recap, an Iowa Wild report and prospect news too...check it out!  

Thanks for the write up.  I probably could have watched the game. I was up all night waiting for the results of a local schoolboard levy. Thank God it passed. 🙂

Archived