Game 16: Flyers vs Coyotes 11/08/18 7:00 pm

OccamsRazor

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/9/2018 at 8:08 PM, FD19372 said:

On 11/9/2018 at 5:33 PM, vis said:

I just hope they have enough gas toward the end of the season.  They should hopefully get deeper once JVR returns.   But I do worry a little that the top two lines are going to get gassed.  

Yep and that’s what’s crazy.  He looks like he’s stoned out there.  Just brain dead plays.  It’s so out of character for him, so I don’t worry too much.  There’s no way it’s because of his d partner.  

I would have no problem with Sanheim on the PP.  His skills are perfect there.  

That’s stats are just ugly.  Plain old ugly.  Curious what they are over the last 5 games.  I don’t think special teams stats are much better.  They should just decline the PP from now on and offset the man advantage against penalties. Just play at 5v5.  Can we make that a thing?

One of the reasons the PK is so bad has been the goal tending. It totally skews the percentages. Elliott seems to be improving. Pickard seems to be Steve Mason V2.0. It is hard to get your head around some of the stops he should have made..Elliott too but to a lesser degree.

7 hours ago, flyerrod said:

Pickard seems to be Steve Mason V2.0.

It is why they should just cut bait with him.

They can get just as good and maybe better from Lyon and Stolie.

Besides they need to figure this out for beyond this year.

They have only one goalie on the books for next year not named Hart or Sandstrom and that is Lyon so let this kid play and see if he can help.

In the meantime Stolie and Hart can play in the AHL and then you know better of what you are going to do with Stolie going forward for next year....Sandstrom is coming over next year to play with Hart in the AHL so time with Stolie is running out.

I would hate to see them cut ties with him and he goes somewhere like Jersey or NYR and plays well...seems about right don't know why this organization will draft/signs guys then won't play them to see where they truly are they have to always "guess and project"...instead of just playing and knowing for sure. Frustraing as f**k sometimes.

Archived