Wild vs. Kings 11/8/18 @ 9:30PM at Staples Center

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

Would this be a good trade for you guys?

Would you be down or pissed if it did go down?

IDK I mean I wouldn't be opposed to doing something like a Brodin/Coyle/Nino for a Nylander/Gardiner. but really don't know what the asking price for Nylander is.

Cutting the cord was a big choice for me.   But, my OTA has been fantastic, Sling has covered about anything else, and I have apps on my Android boxes that take care of the rest.  

Netflix and Amazon Prime are the only places to get 4k content right now, so I want to pay for those just for that benefit and others.... 

1 minute ago, Bear said:

that might be some of my problem only have 60 on a good day

TBH 60 should be plenty, but I have heard mixed reviews for DTV streaming.   You should check your speed/ping/latency and see if it meets what your IP promised.  If not, they should fix it.

1 minute ago, Megawild said:

TBH 60 should be plenty, but I have heard mixed reviews for DTV streaming.   You should check your speed/ping/latency and see if it meets what your IP promised.  If not, they should fix it.

thanks I will do that I was going to try hardwire to see if it is because of wifi

3 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

@Bear I hardwire everything it's way better than WiFi. I hate WiFi so have everything except my phone ran through ethernet

It really depends on the capabilities of your Wifi router and the devices on the wifi.

My hardwired PC can get upwards of 220M down and 21M up.   After that it varies greatly  depending on the wifi protocols.   This old surface and get around 130 M down.   My two phones vary.  

5 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

@Bear I hardwire everything it's way better than WiFi. I hate WiFi so have everything except my phone ran through ethernet Also check for updates for your equipment.

thanks I made sure I have the newest updates I starting to agree about wifi

Archived