You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

This team has managed to get 100 points the last several seasons. They are certainly capable of that.  But it doesn’t matter two hoops and a hill of beans if they flame out in the first round again. 
      The proverbial: "That was the worst Wild game ever." And with each new year of Wild hockey they find a way to make the previous years' worse game... Even worse.
      Now just 1 month later, The 105 points seems to be a wee bit out of reach. Quick estimate says we have to go about 32-11-4 🤨 Possible, But with the current play even BB's 100 pt streak is in danger. Watcha gonna do Fenton?
      With what we are seeing I don't think the Wild do better then 19-25-3. We have no goal scorers. We don't have a game changer. Our defense, even guys that you can usually count on, look very suspect. Dubnyk is being the typical Dubnyk we know. I don't know if Stalock could carry the team the vast majority of the 46 games left. Even somebody like me who hasn't been a Dumba fan seen what a incredible season he was having and the impact it was having. I said it at the beginning of the season an
      It would've been interesting to see if Oates did the freak out and see how the players reacted. A respected player who's been there. In general it has to be tough for younger coaches to tell players their age and older what they should be doing. With all their fancy contacts with clauses and lengths secure, They don't really have to worry about their jobs and just have to sit through some coaches tirade.
      Interestingly enough I correctly pointed out most of our problems months ago.   Since those same problems have existed like the last three years I won't place myself on a too high of a pedestal...   And not to amaze anyone , I think the Wild will get to "enjoy" the same problems next season too.

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name