Wild vs. Ducks 11/9/18 @ 9:00PM CST at Honda Center

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Megawild said:

Wow.

2 penalties ignored and a goal waived off unduly.

I'd be much more upset if we weren't up by 3

bad call it was a goal at the least 2 for delay of game

21 minutes ago, Razblo said:

Who would have thought that putting your 3 best forwards on a line together would result in good offense

Whatever line MiG plays on is the Wild's 1st Line.  But hyper squirrel-badger Parise is never going to take a night off so  there's another good line. 

Funny how things change. Now Granny is the Wild's go-to guy, a few years back he was widely ridiculed in the dead and buried Wild boards for not living up to expectations.

There was some talk of Wild acquiring Nylander. Would he and Granlund, add Zucker to that line, create a monstrous scoring line? They might during the regular season but come the playoffs... nah, probably too small and weak of a line. This is better.

Good for Stalock and for us too. We need two goalies with a lot of games and wins under their belts.

And nice to see Zucker scoring again! Next in line are Nino and Charlie.

I watched the Anaheim feed last night and one of the commentators made the interesting observation of 'the Wild are on a 7-game road trip but have returned home twice. It's not really a 7 game road trip if you have time to return home twice.'

IMO, they're still playing on the road so I don't really follow his logic there 😂

Wild Dominate Ducks in 5-1 Rout

This was another terrific game from start to finish.  The Wild outworked and outplayed the Ducks virtually all game long.  The Ducks gave the Staal line lots of time and spaced and they killed them in the process.  We can bet the Blues will be playing Minnesota a lot tighter.  I have a full game recap, an extended Iowa Wild report and prospect updates too.  Check it out!  

1 hour ago, Razblo said:

I watched the Anaheim feed last night and one of the commentators made the interesting observation of 'the Wild are on a 7-game road trip but have returned home twice. It's not really a 7 game road trip if you have time to return home twice.'

IMO, they're still playing on the road so I don't really follow his logic there 😂

They interviewed Boudreau before the road trip and he said as much. That they aren't viewing it as a long road trip. They play a game or two, come back home to family and friends then head back out... Because of that it's not as draining.

16 hours ago, Hockey-78 said:

Funny how things change. Now Granny is the Wild's go-to guy, a few years back he was widely ridiculed in the dead and buried Wild boards for not living up to expectations.

16 hours ago, Hockey-78 said:

23 hours ago, Megawild said:

Color me not shocked that as soon as they put Zucker and Granny back on the same line goals start pouring in.....

Will see. BB put them together already this season few times and it did not work. Last night it worked perfectly well. Hope to see that chemistry more through the entire season. 

Archived