Game 17: Blackhawks at Flyers, 11/10 @ 1

Howie58

Given our backup right now is some guy named Pickard....I would go with moose until he looses like 3 straight....until HE looses three straight, as in garage performance. We know he's streaky so let him have his ups and downs. benching him does NOTHING in my opinion in keeping him on track. yes, he'll need some rest but I think hes our best option (hope) in goal.

Ghost really needs to clean up his game in his own zone. he's not a rookie anymore....

Voracheck.....ah #93. Really hope this guys shows up this year. We're winning games right now because of guys like Laughton, Weiss, and Moose. That will not last.

We get JVR back, Moose stays on track, Voracheck starts playing AND we clean up our special team.....things could improve greatly. Lot of season left.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Samifan said:

Yes this helmet needs to go ASAP. It does have that “special” feel to it. Flyers can do better...

12A95F2B-430E-4AEC-B9A9-5867BAD00344.jpeg

Agreed. And really, why the need to advertise "Piece of Garbage" on the helmet? I would have thought that was obvious by now.

4 hours ago, Podein25 said:

Agreed. And really, why the need to advertise "Piece of Garbage" on the helmet? I would have thought that was obvious by now.

OMG, piece of garbage! Can’t stop laughing. Well done sir! 😂

Archived