You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

The fanbase is beside itself over the contract; it's an absolute stinker. I wasn't thrilled with the price on that day, but chalked it up to being the price of doing business on July 1st, and hoped the deal wouldn't be poison until year 4 or 5. Unfortunately, it turned into that half-way through his second season. I understood the thought process behind the contract, and how they thought that Lucic and Larsson would help soften the blow from losing a player of Taylor Hall's quality. I've comment
      @Hockey-78 It's early in the day, and I'm less grumpy than I was the other day. After a bit more thought, how about these options for Oilers, or the guy who gets the job after Chiarelli is fired out of Edmonton via cannon:   From most likely to least likely as I would guess it to be:   -Schuermann's Disease “ends” his career (either for real, or through creative accounting). -Compliance buy-out after next CBA negotiation. -Expansion draft. -Buy-out after being demote
      Ahhh..that reminds me... I bought his book last season...haven't finished it...I need to.  😎

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name