News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

I am at the point where I dont even know why the Hell I even watch/listen to Hockey Central at noon anymore. It used to be okay,but since the Leafs have become relevant it is all Toronto, all the time. I am just tired of it.     The two old fools, Doug MClean and Brian Burke all they want to talk about is Nonis and Nylander and contracts, never mind what is happening on the ice. Guys, you sucked as GMs let someone else have a turn. And they are obsessed with Garret Sparks talk.  Colby
      What a great read, thanks yave! 😀 Wanted to give both Thanks and Haha. I'm in the middle of a rice chocolate massacre so I'll try to get back to this later.    
      Holy %$#@ing $#!&, @yave1964 … are you freakin kidding me!!?? You, Sir, TRULY have some bug in my head, some listening device, some sort of WIRE.... (or is it the other way around??), because I was thinking this SAME damned thing today as I watched Hockey Central!! Not only because they were interviewing Tyler Ennis (I even thought the same way.."With all that his going on, they are interviewing THIS plug??"), but because the usual suspects that infest the show (Kypreos, Burke...the oth
      That's part of the problem though...even when Toronto was still floundering, I seem to recall the show being all about "how to fix them". Let's face it...Hockey Central is nothing more than a Maple Leafs pre, post, and intermission report show all rolled into one hoping to make you gag while you sip your Chowder soup at midday. Simple as that. No getting away from that. But like I said...after all this, do we REALLY  want to know what those chipmunks on the show think about anything anyways
      @TropicalFruitGirl26   My understanding is the company is bleeding money, lack of ratings outside of Toronto, changes were made because of this. Maclean was the worst, every mention of any team he automatically pivoted back to Toronto, he and Burke who (for now) is still listed as an on ice guy but I get a feeling Burke will be seen less and less which is more than fine with me. Shannon was a producer who filled in when needed and another Toronto homer. Kypreos, he at least had opinion