Game 26: Blue Jackets @ Flyers; 12/6 @ 7

Howie58

The bookies have this at virtually even:

https://www.oddsshark.com/nhl/columbus-philadelphia-odds-december-6-2018-1021925

CLB, like the Flyers, is actually better away than at home, which doesn't bode well for us.  This is the beginning of the Fletcher Audition Period.  You'd think that's a motivator but only time will tell.  

LGF!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PROJECTED LINEUPS (Subject to change)

FLYERS

28 Claude Giroux - 14 Sean Couturier - 11 Travis Konecny
25 James van Riemsdyk - 19 Nolan Patrick - 17 Wayne Simmonds
12 Michael Raffl - 21 Scott Laughton - 93 Jakub Voracek
23 Oskar Lindblom - 15 Jori Lehterä - 22 Dale Weise

9 Ivan Provorov - 53 Shayne Gostisbehere 
8 Robert Hägg - 47 Andrew MacDonald
6 Travis Sanheim - 3 Radko Gudas

41 Anthony Stolarz
[30 Michal Neuvirth]

Scratches: 26 Christian Folin (healthy), 40 Jordan Weal (healthy), 37 Brian Elliott (IR, lower body), 10 Corban Knight (IR, collarbone), 5 Sam Morin (ACL surgery).

BLUE JACKETS

9 Artemi Panarin - 18 Pierre-Luc Dubois - 13 Cam Atkinson
71 Nick Foligno - 38 Boone Jenner - 77 Josh Anderson
17 Brandon Dubinsky - 10 Alexander Wennberg - 28 Oliver Bjorkstrand
45 Lukas Sedlak - 20 Riley Nash - 37 Markus Hännikäinen

8 Zach Werenski - 3 Seth Jones
27 Ryan Murray - 65 Markus Nutivaara
4 Scott Harrington - 58 David Savard

72 Sergei Bobrovsky
[70 Joonas Korpisalo]

Scratches: 14 Dean Kukan (healthy), 91 Anthony Duclair (healthy

Time will tell.... 

I am hoping we see a difference on the influence of Wilson on these young defensemen tonight. It would help.

per Bill Meltzer:

Obviously he hasn't had the time but does Wilson different in his ideology of how to run his defense from murphy/hasktol? How much input does he get in that with hasktol system ?
- Tfaehner

Night and day difference between Wilson's style and Murphy's. Not that one style is better than the other -- either can work or fail, depending on the player -- but Wilson is generally a laid- back, let-'em-play type of coach whereas Murphy is more of an intense type who drives players hard.

It's my birthday today so for my 47th....i am asking for a win and for them to chase Bob from the goal while doing it!!!

Go Flyers!!!!!

I won't be able to watch live because i will be out with friends celebrating....still i would like a win...Stolie with a shutout would be the cherry on top!!!!!!!

#notaskingformuch

It would be really nice for the 2nd line to get going tonight to take some pressure off the top line.

JVR has 4 points in 9 games 9 (3 of his 4 points coming in one game). It is time to answer the calling.

Patrick and Simmer you two could always help by chipping in as well. Please feel free.

Simmer you are playing for a new contract time to show your new boss you deserve it.

Scouts in Philly for Blue Jackets-Flyers tonight: Canucks, Islanders, Bruins, Oilers, Blackhawks, Avalanche, Canadiens, Sabres, Capitals, Golden Knights, Panthers, Penguins

Guys lining up to do business with the Flyers.

I wouldn't mind take Dansk off the Knights hands.

4 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Scouts in Philly for Blue Jackets-Flyers tonight: Canucks, Islanders, Bruins, Oilers, Blackhawks, Avalanche, Canadiens, Sabres, Capitals, Golden Knights, Panthers, Penguins

Very interesting.  I wonder what the hell Botteril is up to? I am sure he sent one of his henchmen, I doubt he is there.  But on the other end of a phone for sure.  What if we offered you Scandella and Rodriguez for whoever they want?  Would you consider it?

3 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

It's my birthday today so for my 47th....i am asking for a win and for them to chase Bob from the goal while doing it!!!

Go Flyers!!!!!

I won't be able to watch live because i will be out with friends celebrating....still i would like a win...Stolie with a shutout would be the cherry on top!!!!!!!

#notaskingformuch

Occ:

All the best and many more in good health!  I will have an additional wine in your honor.  

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor said:

Goalie acquisition watch!

24 minutes ago, intheslot said:

Oh and Happy Birthday....O.C.C.

just a pup..

Thank bud.

The wife has 4 years on me. Her birthday is the 27th so right she can say I'm only 3 years younger for a few weeks.

Archived