Minnesota @ Ottawa, 5th Jan. 2019

Math

Hi guys,

I will attend the Wild-Senators game on Saturday, Jan 5th in Ottawa. Did any of you ever go there? I'm looking for a section that is mostly dedicated for visitors' fans.

Would be nice if I stand closer to some isolated Wild fans there. Anyway, I will come with my girlfriend who will wear a Senator jersey, so that I will able to use her as a shield.

Maybe it's a long ride, but does someone plan to go there as well ? Would be nice to meet some of you for real !

8 hours ago, Villette/Lavaux said:

Hi guys,

I will attend the Wild-Senators game on Saturday, Jan 5th in Ottawa. Did any of you ever go there? I'm looking for a section that is mostly dedicated for visitors' fans.

Would be nice if I stand closer to some isolated Wild fans there. Anyway, I will come with my girlfriend who will wear a Senator jersey, so that I will able to use her as a shield.

Maybe it's a long ride, but does someone plan to go there as well ? Would be nice to meet some of you for real !

I am asking a Senators fan I know.  As soon as she gives me advice, I'll pass it along.

@CreaseAndAssist  Thanks a lot for the advice. I will target that area where I saw around $100-tickets in the 10th-12th row, which is not bad. I'll pay for that as I don't have many occasions to see the Wild and NHL game live in general. But definitely need to come back to the X again, and maybe meet some of you in the area. It's always cool to meet people face-to-face.

Archived