It's Hakstol. Sorry.

King Knut

16 minutes ago, Podein25 said:

Oh jeez, this is the kinda thing I usually write on this forum,  and it makes me look like a giant arse. I've stopped doing it, hopefully, since it's not a good look. I humbly suggest you do the same. 

Podein I concur and I thank you. However, when a cat lover slags my daughter I get a little defensive. Lets GO Flyers!

2 minutes ago, flyer4ever said:

Podein I concur and I thank you. However, when a cat lover slags my daughter I get a little defensive. Lets GO Flyers!

Lol, hilarious line!

Carry on fellas. And let's start slagging ruxpin more, guy gets off too easy around here ever since be became a mod 

4 hours ago, murraycraven said:

I am so tired of people blaming every ill on G.  He is a great player and literally the last player on this team I would fault.   People just like to use the tired argument b/c it is easy and takes no thought.

I didnt see Clarke play, but he and lindros are probably 1&2.  After that, there might be an argument for Giroux at 3 in flyers history.  I actually think he has more natural talent than lindros.  If he had size, he might be the best flyer ever.

If he takes some plays off (I dont think he does), he deserves to be called out, but give him respect for how much good he does for the team.  I feel bad because we're watching a generational player waste away in front of our eyes.

Image result for hakstol gif

Flyers are quickly reaching a crossroads -- do they give up assets in order to (probably overpay for) a decent goaltender to try & salvage the season, or do they roll with what they've got, accepting that the current goalies likely aren't good enough to get them in the playoffs?

I'm scared of what the front office will decide...

rocky_zpsd971fe91.jpg

Archived