News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Not hate agenda for him but hate agenda for riding him into the ground so if they do make it to the playoffs he is exhausted and not going to look good. On top of it the back up just sits and rusts for a good 3 weeks if not longer. It does nobody any good and rust does happen from not playing any games. Take any player and have them sit for 2 to 3 weeks with only practice and you will see rust.   I also think it's foolish of BB if he does in fact just base his decision on if a guy will
      Want a killer stat about Dubnyk?  Killer as in bad, Dubnyk is 44th out of 48 NHL goaltenders in 3rd period save percentage..sub .900%.  He needs to sit more...
      I know many Wild fans like Stalock (and I DON'T think he is terrible...just not a huge fan), but looking over at potential UFA's for next season, I'd like to see the Wild possibly make a run at plucking Casey DeSmith from the Penguins.  A UFA, making about the same that Stalock is making now (both sub 700K), 4 years younger than our current backup, he nonetheless, has put up better numbers and that is working behind a Pittsburgh defense that has lots of holes in it. If he can be convinced
      Not rotating enough. Not better than last year, status quo. I don't think the coaching staff sees what we are seeing nor did they last year.   Dubnyk's ceiling is 50 games a season.
      I think most of us pretty agree that Stalock should play mores games. Not because Dubnyk sucks, but just to gave him some rest and eventually prevent him from injuries. Resting is a key factor and is often neglected. There is a large fraction of injuries that are caused, or at least aggravated by fatigue and/or a lack of resting.   Anyway, it's a hard problematic. So far, Dubnyk lead the Wild to get the 2 points in Ottawa and Montréal (probably also in Toronto, but I didn't watch the g
      Last six starts for Dubnyk: 5-1 2.01 GAA .936 SV%