Minnesota Wild @ Toronto Maple Leafs 1PM CST at Scotiabank Arena

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

So Marner has at least 55 points in 40 games and Nylander has 2 assists in 11 games. Nylander signs for $6.9 mil. a year. Marner is due next year for what...? Dubas painted himself in the corner.

Lol now Nylander scores. Lol don't talk about any other Leafs please!

1 minute ago, Hockey-78 said:

Three soft goals. If I stop talking about Dubnyk, will he stop allowing those? 🤔

One of those if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around does it make noise questions, lol

1 minute ago, EJ0226 said:

One of those if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around does it make noise questions, lol

Yes or if Dubnyk falls in the woods and nobody is around he does have let in a softie. lol

Ah, enough of cracking wise of Dubnyk. I love you Devan... in another team!

Wild win! What a crazy game. Let up two goals in the first 5 minutes of the game. And the first goal was within the first 7 seconds of the game which breaks a franchise record of the fastest goal scored on the Wild against the number two scoring team. Should be a death sentence but the Wild dug deep and won it! Glad to see the team show the ability to recover like that. And it's nice to see the scoring come from different guys and to see Coyle actually score. Hopefully this starts a spark for the team!

45 minutes ago, Icechipper said:

Gotta hand it to Suter. That's the old lumberjack Badger. Let 'em know you're there.....coach's mom is adorable!!!!!

And her first name is spelled correctly.

Wild Comeback Twice in 4-3 Win Over Toronto

Gritty effort.  At times it looked like rope-a-dope but the Wild had moments where they used their size effectively and drove Toronto nuts with a decent forecheck.  Greenway played great, but I thought Coyle / Parise / Kunin line was the Wild's best one overall.  The team finally cashed in on some of its chances and they kept their wits about them when the rough start normally would've spelled doom.  Good road win and perhaps one of Dubnyk's better effort's of the season.  Full game recap, an extended Iowa Wild report with highlights too and some prospect updates as well.  Check it out!  

1 hour ago, EJ0226 said:

Wild win! What a crazy game. Let up two goals in the first 5 minutes of the game. And the first goal was within the first 7 seconds of the game which breaks a franchise record of the fastest goal scored on the Wild against the number two scoring team. Should be a death sentence but the Wild dug deep and won it! Glad to see the team show the ability to recover like that. And it's nice to see the scoring come from different guys and to see Coyle actually score. Hopefully this starts a spark for the team!

Agree, What a crazy win on a road! Like it a lot! Commentators said that Toronto was 20 -1-1 after they score 1st during the game. I was extremely upset when they put the 1st goal on a 1st shot into our All-Star goalie net within the first 7 seconds of the game which is Wild's the most negative record in their history. Against us they even scored first 2 goals. Agree also about the Wild ability to dig it deep for the win, especially if it comes from the range of players. It is a very good sign, which I was recently really losing regarding our team's play and standings. Wish to see that winning character every game, but not occasional. Otherwise the team will be established as a teeth-less NHL team which , probably, capable to initiate the first year for Boudreau as a NHL coach without a playoffs season.

13 minutes ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Wild Comeback Twice in 4-3 Win Over Toronto

Gritty effort.  At times it looked like rope-a-dope but the Wild had moments where they used their size effectively and drove Toronto nuts with a decent forecheck.  Greenway played great, but I thought Coyle / Parise / Kunin line was the Wild's best one overall.  The team finally cashed in on some of its chances and they kept their wits about them when the rough start normally would've spelled doom.  Good road win and perhaps one of Dubnyk's better effort's of the season.  Full game recap, an extended Iowa Wild report with highlights too and some prospect updates as well.  Check it out!  

Thanks LIG for posting Iowa Wild highlights too. I mainly listening their games through the internet. Hope, someday they will have it on AM radio too as they did it with the big club (830 AM) before switching to FM radio (100.3 FM). 

The Toronto Maple Leafs’ new year’s resolution is to be the Toronto Maple Leafs.

In other words, the NHL team they potentially can be once injured players Frederik Andersen, Zach Hyman and Tyler Ennis are back and if William Nylander finally finds his scoring touch.

That's the lede from the Toronto Globe & Mail. Read and weep; next time Tyler Ennis will be on the ice, so there.....

Oh my damn that start was hard to watch.   

I managed to avoid any score updates other than one on the scroller on my tablet that said 2-2.

Lots of fun to watch when I didn't know the final score!   Nice win against a very talented team.

53 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Interesting...according to Russo the team is only two points behind where they were last season after 39 games...43 vs 41...

Totally surprising!     

Archived