Will Sabres make any moves?

Buffalo Rick

I know that Jack Eichel will be back after the Boston game Saturday in Boston.  A game I dearly want to win. I believe this Finnish kid is going to have his shot in a Sabres uniform so Ullmark's days might be numbered, or Hutton?  Hutton no doubt will start in Boston.  If the Sabres make a trade, I would consider trading two guys away while we can get something for them.  Scandella for sure, and Okposo.  I know many will not agree, but I would make the move while he is still a wanted player. But only if the return is good of course. As for Scandella, it does not have to be great.  He has been a bit better of late I will concede.  I like Pilut's game better and he is just a kid.  I wonder what Botterill is thinking?  I just watched the Islanders get a lucky goal to down the Blackhawks keeping them within two of us. Montreal is 3 back and I do not want us to drop below 5 in the conference.  I think a trade could really help us going forward if its a smart one. We do not need to trade for a defenseman. It must be a forward. 

Archived