Game 42: Blues at Flyers; 1/7/19 @ 7

Howie58

7 minutes ago, radoran said:

I think Scott counting money - and not finding enough of it - is why he pulled the trigger on Hex and Hak.

I'm pretty sure this hasn't gone how he anticipated it would go...

Absolutely.  I also bet they were banking (no pun intended) on a strong year as a coming out party for the refurbished WFC.  Pretty embarrassing when you've touted your renovations and a new mascot, but no one wants to come to the games because the team sucks.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This team and their current Devil like trap is about as fun to watch as paint drying. They have sucked all the enjoyment out of the game. Patrick/Vorachek/Weise/Weal and even Simmonds just seem to be absolutely disinterested in the game more often than not. I really like Simmer and don't like adding his name to this crew but it is honestly belongs there. I do like seeing Folin on the ice instead of MacDud.

1 hour ago, radoran said:

I think Scott counting money - and not finding enough of it - is why he pulled the trigger on Hex and Hak.

I'm pretty sure this hasn't gone how he anticipated it would go...

HUNDREDS of tickets are available on StubHub for the Stars game. Many more on Ticketbastard. And "medium" availability in all but two sections of the first-sale site.

This is not what Comcast had in mind when they put the money into refurbing the Big Bank Building.

You’re telling me!  It’s impossible to sell my tickets at the moment.  I can barely give them away.

1 minute ago, Poulin20 said:

You’re telling me!  It’s impossible to sell my tickets at the moment.  I can barely give them away.

I have declined more tickets this season than I can count.   Have friends that have season tix and they said the same thing - can barely give them away at this point.

47 minutes ago, mkscrewy said:

Here is the heatmap via Broadstreethockey:

20182019_20653_5v5.png

Haha....i was totally kidding about the heat maps.....but thanks! (i thought i remember some considerable "chirping" about them on here not long back...)

They are kinda cool...unlike this team....

6 hours ago, icehole said:

I'm not saying he's out of place either.  I wanted to send him back to get some winning under his belt and also get a team in front of him that can play for him.  I dont know if constant losing and lifeless play are the best thing for a 20 year old to be backing.

I agree. I don't want any negative effect from this stinking team on him.

Not sure it will and yet i'm not sure it won't i am trying to stay on the side of caution for the kid. I know he can play in the NHL i have watched him and the numbers bear that out.

6 hours ago, brelic said:

Adversity builds character.

Sure but is that adversity asking him to pitch a shutout every game and be perfect every time??

A lot of the problems he needs to fix aren't on him so not sure how facing adversity will help if you can't fix it.

Adversity helps when YOU have a problem and YOU need to work on things. I don't see that from him.

His adversity is from his team mates to me that can create issues that really aren't there.

Now you're at risk of a head being in his own head from something he can't even control. That can be a bad thing.

Not sure if i'm explaining myself correctly. But as i'm trying to say fighting things that don't exist can't be a good thing.

3 hours ago, Poulin20 said:

Yeah i record the games and i just delete them. I have better things to do with 2 hours of my life.

Archived