Wild vs. Canadiens 1/7/19 @ 6:30PM CST at Bell Centre

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Staal's looking like he'll clock in at just over 50 points unless he suddenly kicks it in gear...make him cheaper for Fenton to re-sign...😂

Now I understand Suters a D-man and this is not an apple's to apple's comparison but he never hit the 50 pt mark with NSH and look how much we signed him for.

6 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

Now I understand Suters a D-man and this is not an apple's to apple's comparison but he never hit the 50 pt mark with NSH and look how much we signed him for.

Part of Suter's paycheck was a down payment on the Stadium Series game the Wild got a while back...

Plus, scoring D-men are more of a rarity than scoring forwards...

8 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Zucker doesn't surprise me. Get a big fat contract and all of a sudden you have to live up to the hype...hopefully he'll be back next season...

You could be right whatever it is I hope it gets figured out

8 minutes ago, Bear said:

You could be right whatever it is I hope it gets figured out

Back in the day when I played fantasy sports, we used to go after guys in their contract year. They almost always blew up.  And then you dropped them like a hot potato the year they signed their first big contract, because they almost always tanked. The second year of the deal was when to grab them because they usually managed to return to normal numbers...

1 minute ago, IllaZilla said:

Back in the day when I played fantasy sports, we used to go after guys in their contract year. They almost always blew up.  And then you dropped them like a hot potato the year they signed their first big contract, because they almost always tanked. The second year of the deal was when to grab them because they usually managed to return to normal numbers...

Same here. Fantasy football back in the day. Was in one league for 3 years and won it all each of those years. Obviously there's other strategies but that was a sweet one. WR's in their 7th year too.

Archived