Wild vs. Bruins 1/8/19 @ 6:00PM at TD Banknorth Garden

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

@TropicalFruitGirl26  LOL I am pretty sure Dumb and Dumber basically just said this is not what was happening in the first here unless I misheard them.

Well, they ARE paid to spin things with Green n Red colored glasses...I get it....

But what I am seeing is, Bruins beating Wild players to loose pucks, even diving and poking pucks away at the last minute while Wild players only then realize there is a loose puck somewhere.

Bruins even getting into better positioning before Wild defenders can do the same.
And I realize maybe two of those goals against Stalock were tough deflections, but dammit, because I KNOW Stalock isn't pulling off any big "OMG" saves anytime soon either...

Just now, bbgarnett said:

@TropicalFruitGirl26  LOL I am pretty sure Dumb and Dumber basically just said this is not what was happening in the first here unless I misheard them.

The Wild could not come out of the locker room and those two putz’s would claim it’s the best Wild performance ever. Those two are approaching Jack Edwards status...

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

First bit of good news I have heard so far since this game began.  ;)

I’ve gotten to the point with this team that I don’t expect a win every night because they are just not a dominant team. They’re a good team, not a great team. 

Ive been talking to the guys in the Flyers boards and have come to the conclusion we could be in a heck of a lot worse place as fans...

46 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

LOL...I don't understand why LaPanta and Greenlay are so surprised that Ek can score at almost a PPG in Iowa but can't match that in the NHL....

I thought those two have been around long enough to know, that unless you are an elite player, that transition doesn't work as easily.
And Ek is NOT an elite player....

LaPanta and Greenlay don't make things easy to understand. Most of what they say is intended for 4th graders and the occasional Grandma that may tune in.

2 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

LaPanta and Greenlay don't make things easy to understand. Most of what they say is intended for 4th graders and the occasional Grandma that may tune in.

You need to run LaPanta and Greenlay through Google Translate half the time to understand their gibberish...

27 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

I'M going to feel sorry for stalock if the wild can't figure out how to clear their zone

The Wild only have 3 players that can clear the zone (with the puck.) Granlund, Suter and Dumba.

Spurgeon too but they seldom use him for that.*

* We'll have to wait a couple periods (to 3 games down the road) for the coaching staff to recognize that.

14 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Well, they ARE paid to spin things with Green n Red colored glasses...I get it....

But what I am seeing is, Bruins beating Wild players to loose pucks, even diving and poking pucks away at the last minute while Wild players only then realize there is a loose puck somewhere.

Bruins even getting into better positioning before Wild defenders can do the same.
And I realize maybe two of those goals against Stalock were tough deflections, but dammit, because I KNOW Stalock isn't pulling off any big "OMG" saves anytime soon either...

Yet Dumb & Dumber have already said the Wild aren't playing tired. Yes they are.

4 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

I'll be watching a bit of my hometown Bolts, boys n girls.

When the Wild return, I shall be back on FSN North...hopefully some Minnesota players got yelled at during the intermission.   :)

Doesn’t matter if they got yelled at. What matters is do they care...

Archived