Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL
CreaseAndAssist

Wild vs. Jets 1/10/19 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

I don't see anything happening with this power play.

EEK has had a lot more games to not score, give kunin a little more time before you give up on him

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Zook there it is!
Zook there it is!

Whoop Whoop 

• Like 1

Wild guilty of giving up yet another goal with under a minute left in a period.
Almost like they let up as time winds down.... bad habits guys....very bad.

Get your Peters out of your St. Pauls and play till the buzzer, dammit!

Watching this game and the last Boston game is like watching two opposites

Peire said if the wild play like this all the time they would tough.

Hello captain obvious

10 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

Peire said if the wild play like this all the time they would tough.

Hello captain obvious

No, nooooo...
Mike Greenlay is Captain Obvious.... Pierre is just a Lieutenant....  :shifty:

47 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

EEK has had a lot more games to not score, give kunin a little more time before you give up on him

Thing of it is, EEK has never been a scorer. At any level. So he not suddenly going to turn into a scorer with a brief side trip to Iowa. 

Kunin’s been advertised as a scorer and so far has delivered bupkus. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Thing of it is, EEK has never been a scorer. At any level. So he not suddenly going to turn into a scorer with a brief side trip to Iowa. 

Kunin’s been advertised as a scorer and so far has delivered bupkus. 

Agree with this.
I am the FIRST to tell people, "Hey, give Player X a chance...he is only X years old, has time to grow"

But you are right.... Ek really hasn't shown a penchant for the net no matter where he has played.
Not that he can't be a solid NHL'er mind you, but a top six role probably is not in the cards for him.

Maybe if he and his coaches can come to terms with that, he can be molded into an excellent defensive bottom six center, as I believe THAT is where his best growth would be.

Nothing wrong with being an elite bottom six center. Cup contenders NEED those guys..... but the player has to embrace the role and his coaches need to recognize that he will never be something he just isn't cut out to be.

Roseau beat Warroad 5-0.

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Wow...Granlund.
He hasn't seen the back of the net in a while...and just missed one.

Iron unkind.

He scored the only goal against Montreal the other night

Edited by bbgarnett

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Ahh, ok, my bad.
Maybe it just seems he hasn't then.

but yes he has been snake bitten otherwise as I think it was 17 games before that, that he hadn't scored

1 hour ago, bbgarnett said:

lol Koivu a Legendary player 

Like ass-chaps on a dove... It just rolls off their lips.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

I'm not sure I would say we're suffocating.  But we certainly have to lean more on our ability to shut teams down than to light them up offensively with #9, #3, #16, #12, #22 all on a hiatus goal scoring-wise.  

I've been thinking about that. It's not a good situation, but if they're able to rack up wins I'm okay with it, hoping none of them reel off their early to mid-season up-tick in scoring; always wishing they hit their stride come playoff time. Every year I think of how many Wild players do pretty good during the regular season but have nothing left to peak to come playoff time. It would be nice.

• Like 1

Zucker with 2 eh. Maybe that will get him going