Minnesota Wild vs Detroit Red Wings Saturday 1-12-19, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IllaZilla said:

I think the sooner we all come to grips with the fact that this is just an average team that isnt going to make a Cup run anytime soon, especially with the current personnel, we’ll have far less ulcers and indigestion. 

I agree totally. Mediocre team that may or may not make the playoffs this year. 

1 minute ago, IllaZilla said:

I think the sooner we all come to grips with the fact that this is just an average team that isnt going to make a Cup run anytime soon, especially with the current personnel, we’ll have far less ulcers and indigestion. 

Bingo.

b-b-b-b-but... how can ya hate on a team where the owner spends right up to the cap? 😜

7 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Came to that fact before the season started. But then they go and tease you once in awhile on a little run only to follow it up with a terrible run to snap you out of it and realizing yes they are average 

6 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

Came to that fact before the season started. But then they go and tease you once in awhile on a little run only to follow it up with a terrible run to snap you out of it and realizing yes they are average 

Yep. Then again, this run of games (mostly home) against bottom feeders is when even an average team oughta be able to "build some equity" as our favorite commentators put it.

2 minutes ago, McMahon 6 said:

Yep. Then again, this run of games (mostly home) against bottom feeders is when even an average team oughta be able to "build some equity" as our favorite commentators put it.

And this is why the Wild are an average team at best. Because they don’t have that killer instinct to take out the poorer teams in the league. They’ll lose the game to an 8th place team and the same comment will come out of everyone’s mouth “Well, we’ll just have to work harder next game.”

Archived