Minnesota Wild vs. Philadelphia Flyers 1/14/19 @ 6:00PM CST at Wells Fargo Arena

CreaseAndAssist

7 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Bruce needs to take a page out of Philly's playbook on the powerplay and skate five forwards. Seriously, imagine what a Suter-less power play would look like. It would be so refreshing.

The Philly guys were concerned about this set up...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

@Jimtown guy I know Bruce was really livid at them yesterday so maybe he lit a fire under there arses.

I remember when Yeo was throwing hissy fits when the team was playing like this and Vanek rolled his eyes and made some smart alecky comment to Russo...

Just now, bbgarnett said:

hmm extra move at the blueline seems like we here that multiple times every game, very frustrating.

It’s like they’re figure skating and they have to do that Triple Lindy to get more points or something...

9 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

Great timing for a back to back. 

I'd start Stalock tonight so he can benefit from an expected good start from the Wild.

Then No excuses for anyone tomorrow since Detroit had no problem finding their legs against us for the full 60.

These 2 games should show if the Wild have any level of seriousness about making the PO's.

Same here. Starting Dubs tomorrow night for the home crowd is almost a must if they want any audience participation at all.

36 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Dubnyk needs to do a lot of things.....

Like not comment after (the last game) about sh!tting the boat not being something this team ever does... In so many words. If there's one constant with this club; and Russo pointed it out today, was to get the fans, the local media and national media on-board with this club, then sh!t on it with an embarrassing performance - over and over again.

Archived