Wild vs. Kings 1/15/19 @ 7:00 PM CST at the X on NBCSports

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rottenrefs said:

Ring the bells, clap your hands, scream and shout... Mikko Koivu had a shot on goal.

1 on 4 drive and a backhander from the far side of the circle, but at least he shot where zucker chipped in the corner. 

Just now, Wild-in-Va said:

1 on 4 drive and a backhander from the far side of the circle, but at least he shot where zucker chipped in the corner. 

Yep. And going in Zucker was standing at the line waiting not to go off side, then got there as Mikko was in on the backhand. A player with 4 guys on them aren't going anywhere and need to find an open man.

Just now, rottenrefs said:

The Wild sure can get the puck in the corners and along the boards.

Dear Wild players,

Please rent a few testicles and attack the net.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Husbands and Lesbian friends of Minnesota Lynx Players

Wait, let me fix this ^

A lot of people aren't very fond of Brown, but I like his movement, aggressiveness and willingness to play forward and not all the side-to-side garbage. He doesn't play like most Wild players who appear most the time to play as if they're intimidated. 

3 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

A lot of people aren't very fond of Brown, but I like his movement, aggressiveness and willingness to play forward and not all the side-to-side garbage. He doesn't play like most Wild players who appear most the time to play as if they're intimidated. 

I like him as well and I was growing fond of fehr too. I think their under utilized. 

3 minutes ago, Wild-in-Va said:

How can players like Ek go to iowa and have huge point scoring games, then come here and show nothing? Is there that much difference in the leagues skill levels?

The simple answer, YES.

Hey, all I Have been completely rearranging my living room and moved everything from one side to the other so router modem everything and so have been running coax through the ceiling (drop ceiling so not so bad) and got a new TV stand and have been trying to get everything back up and running.

8 minutes ago, Wild-in-Va said:

How can players like Ek go to iowa and have huge point scoring games, then come here and show nothing? Is there that much difference in the leagues skill levels?

I've always felt there's two types of younger Wild players.

1. They come up here and score early in their trip up here - then go cold as hell and look stupid as they stop taking shots and instead concede shots to veteran teammates. Then get sent down as a bust (for more AHL training and development.)

2. They come up and play okay, get a few opportunities but don't net one for a short trip up here.Then get sent back up here repeatedly - for their hustle, but are lame in scoring. They end up blending into the wallpaper but the team keeps bringing them up, sending them down - as they convey they're coming along.

2 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

Hey, all I Have been completely rearranging my living room and moved everything from one side to the other so router modem everything and so have been running coax through the ceiling (drop ceiling so not so bad) and got a new TV stand and have been trying to get everything back up and running.

Good night to do that, you aren't missing much.

Archived