News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Nah...they are going to go on a winning streak and suck you back in.....just to barely miss the playoffs and ruin their drafting chances......
      So I skip 2 games in a row and they win them (I went to the Phantoms last night instead with a dad from my son's hockey team and that was fun!).  Maybe it's me??  I assume you guys want me to go back to the WFC to get our lottery position as high as possible. 
      I think I should consult with an attorney before answering that.  
      Lol no one's showcasing Lehtera. He has about 35 games left in his Flyers - probably NHL - career. He'll ride it out as a 4th liner or healthy scratch.   Weise, on the other hand, has another year left, has value based on his play this year, and a reasonable cap hit for a team looking for bottom six help.   Meltzer speculated yesterday that the Flyers probably have a good sense on whether or not he would be plucked off waivers, and that's why they decided to do it.   
      There's also the possibility that Weise / Weal were moved out to make space for guys coming off IR - Neuvirth, Stolarz, Morin, Elliott, isn't Knight still on IR?     
      Turnovers are brutal. Hart has bailed them out 3 times already. Halak has made some ten bell saves himself. Power play looked anemic, at least by the 1st pp unit.