Dahlin can break a record for 18 yr old defensemen tonight and Orr is on that list

Buffalo Rick

Aaron Eckblad, the great Bobby Orr, and the Sabres coach himself, Phil Housley share a record with Rasmus Dahlin that Dahlin can break tonight in Vancouver.  The 4 of them have points in 5 consecutive games, a tie for 18 yr old defensemen.  Beating any record that Bobby Orr shares deserves mention.  I would prefer myself to see the Sabres win this big game, the last for 10 days.  But I hope the kid does it in style. The article is in NHL.com..  So if you don't believe me go check it out. I have it on my cell so do not have the link handy.  

Ullmark will start again, a clear sign that Phil Housley like myself, has had it up to his ears with Hutton's poor play.  Bad enough the fiasco in Edmonton, but two games in a row before that he dropped to Hail Mary shots from the blue line, that were lobbers, into his own net. Pathetic. I wish we could give the Fin a shot but I realize he must likely play in Rochester first. Like Miller did.  

Archived