You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

I’m guessing Nate Prosser will be the sacrificial lamb.  To be fair, Fletcher had years to create the current Wild, for better or worse. Fenton hasn’t even been on the job for a year, and has been told by the owner “No Rebuild.” Takes away some of his ability to craft a roster.  But yeah, so far I’ve been underwhelmed with his moves...
      Poor Nate.... Always a good soldier, never complains, isn't hard at ALL on the cap.....and his play, while no where near elite, is still solid....certainly better than some other players passing themselves off as "defensemen" in this league....
      Which is kind of frightening since Prosser has proven time and again he's a good soldier (and knows the system inside and out) while the new pickups are totally unproven.   We've seen Fletcher make these same kind of moves before only to pick up the phone and give 'old reliable' a phone call and bring him back. To me Prosser has always been one of those, 'if it's not broke don't fix it' kind of players. He's not great but he's steady and reliable as all hell.
      Solid assessment of Brodin's game.  But doesn't change the reality, that IMO the Wild lack elite pieces needed to build a contender.  IMO,  the only way to get them is to A) develop through the draft,  B) free agency, or  C) offer several good pieces to hopefully in return acquire an elite one.   The Wild are a team full of good players, some really good, but IMO none which are elite.   I'm trying to remember a Cup champion, at least since the 1940's which didn't have at least three elite player
      Brodin definitely has above average defensive skills, but he's as finesse as they come. For each of the last three years he's been shy to frightened, to a duck out of water on the blue line offensively. He's come around nicely but he's had the term 'shoot the puck more' in his ear during that time, which is longer than it takes to breast feed and wean a baby. If I weren't so old I'd loan him one of my testicles.   Take Spurgeon pulling Landeskog (all sprawled out on Dubnyk) by the jers

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name