News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

RE: "the book" I was thinking this too. First time through the league the pro scouts haven't had a good look at him, neither have the skaters. The part that gives me hope though,  is much like Matt Murray the puck "just hits him"...he sees the game well. There's as guy going backdoor for a cross ice pass...Hart is in position to be square to the shooter,  he's not rushing he's not sliding he's crouched and ready and has the angle closed down.  That part I know will vary from time to time, b
      It's not a coincidence that Hart's numbers are better now then when he first came up.   The team in front of him are playing much better and are literally "playing for him."   As someone said above, if Hart would have been with the big club to start the season, he's numbers wouldn't look nearly as rosy as they do now.    I think Hexy was right to start Hart in the AHL.   I don't think Hart would have saved the team from sinking to the basement of the NHL and potentially could have caus
      I think this is missing the entire argument. It's not about what Hart might have hypothetically done had he started in the NHL. It's dependent on so many factors.   The larger point is that I suspect 30 other GMs would also have opted to start Hart - a freshly-turned 20 year old goalie at the time in his first professional season - in the AHL. He was seen as the goalie of the future, the guy to bring stability between the pipes for the next decade plus. There was absolutely no rush to
      I just don't see it he is just so sound fundamentally checks all the boxes on what you would want in your goalie.   I mean i have read about the stuff on him from reports. But the best part is i am SEEING THEM!!   For myself only seeing is believing. So i hope he keeps it trending upwards.   And he has been talking to a shrink since juniors sounds like he has a head start of many who play goalie in the NHL.   Most of us know how mental playing goalie can b
      Ron Hextall was an NHL goalie who benefited greatly from his time in the AHL, so could it be his handling of Hart was informed by his own personal experience ? Added to his view to the development of Jonathan Quick ?  And let's be honest, Carter didn't exactly tear it up in the AHL in his first few weeks/ months so, maybe back off the mains a little on this one?  Kid needed to learn to be a pro, better to do that in Allentown than under the microscope that is the goaltender position in
      What do you mean?   I count 7 goalies. That's exactly enough.