Wild vs. Oilers 2/7/19 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent recovery after that shaky start. I'm digging the return of pucks on net and bodies crashing the net: it's a refreshing change from the usual endless cycle-jerk around the boards with nobody in front.

It seemed like the good guys had more than 6 SOG.. I wonder if the scorer went on a beer run for a few shifts.

And speaking of runs, I'm glad the plows are doing their thing around here, because somebody needs to go on a cigarette run something fierce.

Suter gets trapped.  Turns it over.  Odd man rush.  Goal.  This guy just sucks a$$.  If he ever sees an All-Star game again, it is clearly a joke.  His offense sucks.  His defense sucks.  He has no grit and toughness.  He now has a careless entitled attitude these last few years.  The next 6 years are going to be torture.  MOVE HIM SOMEHOW.  Challenge his 'manhood' to chase a cup and give him away....

1 hour ago, Megawild said:

Even "Old man winter dominates St. Paul" would have been better!

It's nasty west of the cities. So far we got about a foot of snow, the temps are dipping (currently 1°) and the wind is gusting big time.

1 minute ago, rottenrefs said:

It's nasty west of the cities. So far we got about a foot of snow, the temps are dipping (currently 1°) and the wind is gusting big time.

There's actuaIIy a bIizzard warning there,,,,,,  

I just don't see anything clicking in this game.  Rask on line #2 is a head scratch.  Our old friend, NN, has scored again for Canes....Guess we traded him KNOWING that the Clyde would be out, and we would need another Center miscast on Line 2....

I can't apologize to the offended, but many will be offended.

Just like the Wild management would never apologize to the fans.

😆

FFS.   What happened.

I remember when I was the positive guy arguing against everyone....  :BrownBag:

Archived