Game 55: Ducks at Flyers; 2/9/19 at 1

Howie58

Columbus won 4-3 vs Vegas last night so that ain't helping the cause.

Looks like the Flyers only chance of making up ground is winning head to head vs games they have against teams ahead of them like the Penguins monday to start.

They have no room for era and that is no one's fault but their own.

I hope Phil Myers gets some practice in and plays monday the blueline can use his size speed and scoring touch.

I hope Mcdud has to sit in his favor right??? I would roll with this.

9 Ivan Provorov - 6 Travis Sanheim
8 Robert Hägg - 3 Radko Gudas
53 Shayne Gostisbehere - 5 Phil Myers

15 hours ago, FD19372 said:

I know on the surface, you give the offense the credit for 6 goals BUT Carter Hart is the reason for the turnaround for the whole team. They can play their brand of game, and not have the air taken out of their collective balloons by a bad goal. Damned well about the organ-eye-zation woke the hell up.

No doubt. Hard to believe about a 6-2 game, but if not for Hart that game is out of control the other way before the Flyers score their first. 

And that's the difference now.  They can make mistakes or play like crap for stretches and it doesn't necessarily end up in their net (like it did almost every single time previously).  

And they seem to respond with energy to a huge save or sequence. 

Yeah, agree, it's all about Carter Hart. 

2 hours ago, ruxpin said:

And that's the difference now.  They can make mistakes or play like crap for stretches and it doesn't necessarily end up in their net (like it did almost every single time previously).  

I don't like it by any means and wish it would stop but it is refreshing to not have to avert my eyes everytime an alone puck carrier comes in hot alone on Hart knowing he has a great chance of erasing someone's f**k up.

Archived