You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Please take JVR! Please take JVR! Please take JVR!
      Don't make trades in fear of losing a player for nothing during the expansion draft. You're going to lose a player no matter what. Accept it. Make a deal with Seattle directly if you really have to save someone, but you're more likely to hurt yourself than help if you trade players for the sake of not losing them for nothing.   If it's a hockey trade that somehow nets you a player that's exempt, that's something else entirely. 
      Sure phlfly hates him but that is all I can think of off the top of my head.    Since he has switched to LW only one other winger has put up more points than him. (Kucherov)   Giroux ain't going anywhere.
      I'd trade Ghost long before I'd give him up to Seattle.
      All I would expect is for someone to plug the 3rd line winger hole and go from there.

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name