You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

hf101

Flyers call up Phil Myers...what's next...

47 minutes ago, radoran said:

I could comment on the whole nature of how that happened, but....

yeah let's not do that....again...

865396880.gif

Edited by OccamsRazor
playoffs or bust
  • Like 1

I can score Saturday's for you.  Have a nice weekend.

11 hours ago, AJgoal said:

Taken by themselves, any of these measures can be explained away by other factors, but three guys (Gudas, Ghost, and Sanheim) consistently show up in the top half of the Flyers' defenders.

You can thank the nurturing care and training Andrew Macdonald has show them...without him these kids wouldn't be any good.

He has spent countless hours showing these kids the right way to to sharpen their craft!!!

Here here Farmer!!!!

Raise a glass tonight for the Unsung hero!!!!!!! :beer:

• Uggh... 1

On 2/15/2019 at 9:40 AM, OccamsRazor said:

But he want be in full form till next season i think.

Probably wont be in full form until not next season but the season after that Lord Willing no further injuries.

On 2/15/2019 at 10:57 AM, ruxpin said:

None of this is to say "Ghost sucks!  Get rid of him!"   But I'll positively compare Sanheim to Ghost all day every day.   If both and Provorov are all still here for the expansion draft and I can only protect two, it's Provorov and Sanheim for me without blinking.   

No doubt about it.

• Like 2

I like Meyer's game. 

He is aggressive everywhere on the ice. 

Guy really looks good to me every time I see him play...love that he ragged Hornqvist a couple of times, even when 72 made a nice move 61 recovered quickly.  

He looks to affect the game. I dig that. 

Plus, he's big and plays like it. 

Love his confidence. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

So i am guessing Morin and Myers are the 7th and 8th D men??

You'd guess wrong. Morin will be our 9th goalie...once they get Talbot free from Border Security.

• Haha 4