News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

Howie58

Game 56: Penguins at Flyers; 2/11/19 @ 7

2 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

All I can say is Valentine's Day is comin up, and Regis ain't sendin a dozen roses to Giroux.

He handing him a box of chocolates!

6 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

No way the make the playoffs.

They're done.

It isn't over

16 minutes ago, notfondajane said:

He handing him a box of chocolates!

A licked box of chocolates and a win!

Just now, FD19372 said:

A licked box of chocolates and a win!

Lol! Who licked who?

• Uggh... 1

1 minute ago, FD19372 said:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Pierre cheating on Claude

Just now, notfondajane said:

Pierre cheating on Claude

Claude only likes French Canadian cops.

1 minute ago, FD19372 said:

Claude only likes French Canadian cops.

Lol! Wow!

Coming up small in the biggest game of the season for them up to this point.

They will not make the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

JVR still doesn't have a shot on goal...

Their shots have been excellent

Ivan didn't have his best game for sure.

But right now Sanheim has a long long way to go in his game very disappointed in his play man he is soooooo weak on the puck.

JVR just worthless.

They won't make the playoffs they have squandered their chance. They will finish 10th seed at best.

The complete definition of mediocre.

4 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Wow Malkin  needs to be suspended for that bullsh it!

It will be interesting to see what the DoPS does.  JVR got a $5K fine for a high stick similar to that.  The difference would be the intent.  Malkin had a malicious intent.  Not sure JVR had that kind of intent. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

JVR just worthless.

He was pretty much worthless his first time here. So, nothing has changed.

• Like 1

Just now, AlaskaFlyerFan said:

It will be interesting to see what the DoPS does.  JVR got a $5K fine for a high stick similar to that.  The difference would be the intent.  Malkin had a malicious intent.  Not sure JVR had that kind of intent. 

I'd say Malkinstein's earned 2 games, but it only matters what the DoPS thinks.

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

They really let Hart down tonight.

True, but Hart didn't have his best game, either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

True, but Hart didn't have his best game, either.

Sure but he played better than the team in front of him.

I can't put this loss on Hart.

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

Sure but he played better than the team in front of him.

I can't put this loss on Hart.

Fire the d*mned equipment manager, too, while we're at it. All those shots and 1 goal. SMDH.

5 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

JVR just worthless....They won't make the playoffs they have squandered their chance.

Let's not jump off the cliff yet Mr. Optimist!  But it's a tuff loss for sure, kind  of  a shitshutout,  and still threw everything at the pit; The champs are still an inch or so better across the ice and played a great road game.  Would not be surprised if an 'on hold' Fletch deal gets green lighted after tonight.  Ya got Simmonds and JVR in a key game, they gotta produce.

Nolan brought the jam, JvR the ham. Maybe he drinks the milkshake tomorrow.

And Provy looks off, needs a rest.  Too bad, yer playing 25 tomorrow kid and you gain an hour, so make it 28 minutes.

Am targeting 9 points in games 30-25 before any trades, still could get there with next 2 Ws, let's see how they bounceback tomorrow,  they may be gassed though...

8 minutes ago, 926 said:

Let's not jump off the cliff yet Mr. Optimist!  But it's a tuff loss for sure, kind  of  a shitshutout,  and still threw everything at the pit; The champs are still an inch or so better across the ice and played a great road game.  Would not be surprised if an 'on hold' Fletch deal gets green lighted after tonight.  Ya got Simmonds and JVR in a key game, they gotta produce.

Nolan brought the jam, JvR the ham. Maybe he drinks the milkshake tomorrow.

And Provy looks off, needs a rest.  Too bad, yer playing 25 tomorrow kid and you gain an hour, so make it 28 minutes.

Am targeting 9 points in games 30-25 before any trades, still could get there with next 2 Ws, let's see how they bounceback tomorrow,  they may be gassed though...

Time to sell. Trade Simmonds, and let's see what we what the market is for Van Reimsdyk, Voracek and Ghost.