News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

Howie58

Game 56: Penguins at Flyers; 2/11/19 @ 7

11 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Start a 4th of Raffl-Varone-Bailey and see what happens.

Hey someone is listening to me.

Now if I can only get my wife too...

4 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Hey someone is listening to me.

Now if I can only get my wife too...

Sounds like it's just you and the goldfish.

Edited by FD19372

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Yeah you guys are headed in the wrong direction we beat you guys last time we played.   We have goaltending now.   Sabres are least of my worries right now.
      It will be interesting to see what the DoPS does.  JVR got a $5K fine for a high stick similar to that.  The difference would be the intent.  Malkin had a malicious intent.  Not sure JVR had that kind of intent. 
      I think they played well.  Probably one of the best games I've seen from them all year regardless of the score.   If Hart doesn't lose track of the first goal and the ref doesn't blow the whistle on the Flyers goal it's a completely different game.   They didn't get the bounces but they outplayed the Pens.      The next 3 games are Wild and Wings x2.   Without 6 points Fletch has to start selling.     Then what happens in the next 10 games determines the season.   If they can
      I agree with you that the next 10 games pretty much determine the season - though I'm not sure it's just about character. Getting another 8-9 wins out of 10 is pretty unsustainable hockey. They had a great streak - but don't forget it came IMMEDIATELY after an 0-6-2 stretch. They could very well get in the same funk now.   9-1-1 looks less impressive when it's combined with the previous streak - 9-7-3. That's losing more games than you win.   Bottom line, it sucks losing to t
      You can't bench press the puck into the net. - Captain Mike   In all honesty, though, Sanheim has been MUCH better defensively than Ghost in my eyes. Of course, both still need work - most of the team does. And last night was not Sanheim's night... but as a general rule, I've found Sanheim to much more sound in his own end.