Wild vs. Flyers 2/12/19 @ 7PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

I think we should talk about Crock Pots or the insanity it was plowing the end of the driveway today instead of this game.

I made an excellent boulianase with spicy italian sausage tonight, high protein pasta al dente and garlic toast.   It was delicious! 

Just now, MNSOTA said:

Whose back and joints are screaming at them after clearing snow today?

I have a friend with a very big truck and large plow blade, 100 bucks a month.   Does my small front walk too.    

He actually stopped by earlier to talk about some interior work he's going to do for me.  He's hating life right now, but loves the white gold work that pays him hourly!

and PARISEEEE!!

We had a heck of a time getting through the pile at the end of the driveway after the city plows went by. So my task was to break up the pile with our steel shovel to LIG could blow it. That worked pretty well, but it was still a challenge clearing the end.

yeah we live on a Main road, not no side street so the end of our driveway is always the worst then having to plow a big enough area for the Mail lady to access the mail box and then down the other way for Trash/Recycle. It's no fun as I am always looking behind me and what not just to make sure no car or bus or whatever is going to hit me.

Kunin Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kgLs6pc.gif

2 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Please share your fave recipes. I have one, and I've only made like 3 things in it. I do highly suggest the Pressure Luck YouTube channel.

Check out the This Old Gal blog. She has some really good stuff. 

I made Wild Mushroom Risotto the other night. Really easy and none of that add the broth, stir. Add some more broth, stir. Add even more broth and stir. 

I also made Coq au Vin with mashed potatoes. 

I also made a barbacoa this weekend weekend in an hour. 

Archived