Wild vs. Blues 2/17/19 @ 2:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the looks of it, a rebuild is more than likely going to happen.

Oh well, waiting for the Habs game to start. Atleast they're somewhat fun to watch. Not saying I'm not watching Wild games, it's just painful to follow that mess at the moment.

5 minutes ago, Lonkkis said:

From the looks of it, a rebuild is more than likely going to happen.

Oh well, waiting for the Habs game to start. Atleast they're somewhat fun to watch. Not saying I'm not watching Wild games, it's just painful to follow that mess at the moment.

Agreed here.
Very painful to watch.

This is just a disgusting display of effort and fundamentals.  It clearly looks like some players are mailing it in.  The 3:1 was inexcusable.  I have nothing to say about 20; it is just pathetic.  They may have put the 'for sale' sign on all players aside from Spurgeon and Dumba, but who will give us fair value for them!?!  They all look like dog-crap, and have for a few weeks now.  This is what happens when CL says that we need a few 'tweaks' - you handcuff your GM to only dump assets at their lowest value.

CL needs to extricate himself from ANY hockey decisions (including those on 9, 20, and 11) going forward.  He has proven to be a 'fool with money....'  You know how the saying goes.  He is going to have an empty stadium for several years to look forward to for his foolish 'tweak' edict last summer....

You know what? One thing I hope Fenton brings with him from Nashville: him not giving NMC contracts lightly. Nashville has only 1 guy with a full NMC and that's Pekka Rinne. They do have Boyle ofcourse but it's 1 year left on that one and he was traded there anyway.

8 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

What I find funny is that of all the players BB decided to throw Granny under the bus a while back. And clearly, even in this game, Granny manages to create a lot and doesn't do any brutal mistakes. Good job BB!

Guessing BB was frustrated with Granny, because he knows how good he is.

9 minutes ago, Lonkkis said:

Guessing BB was frustrated with Granny, because he knows how good he is.

Maybe so....But, it is LONG overdue to call out Suter and Dubnyk.  Their performance simply sucks.  They are being paid too much money to be exempt, and pampered from EARNED negative comments.  Suter is also an A - though he doesn't deserve it.

4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Maybe so....But, it is LONG overdue to call out Suter and Dubnyk.  Their performance simply sucks.  They are being paid too much money to be exempt, and pampered from EARNED negative comments.  Suter is also an A - though he doesn't deserve it.

Spoken like a true hater. 😉

IMO, anyone not named Granlund, Spurgeon or Parise should be fair game for BB's doghouse. How or why Granny got there I have no clue.

5 minutes ago, McMahon 6 said:

Spoken like a true hater. 😉

IMO, anyone not named Granlund, Spurgeon or Parise should be fair game for BB's doghouse. How or why Granny got there I have no clue.

I'm with you.  I have NO issues with Granlund, Spurgeon, or Parise at present (though I will never get over the Adam Oates insubordination).  I also struggle to pick too much on Greenway, Kunin, Seeler (and the new D) types that are still getting acclimated.  Guess I am a HATER, or a customer who feels like I should get more for my $$

Archived