Wild vs. Blues 2/17/19 @ 2:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

13 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

I also struggle to pick too much on Greenway, Kunin, Seeler (and the new D) types that are still getting acclimated.

Agreed. Greenway looks like a real keeper in the making. And Seeler's nice poke check a couple minutes ago was followed up by some great hitting and cleaning out the riff-raff in front of the crease.

As for being a paying customer, I've gotten to the point of "show me tweaks that work if ya want me to show ya the money." Nothing's gonna change if 18K sheeple keep standing in line to get fleeced.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched exciting firewagon Rangers-at-Penquins game, loving the speed and creativity, then this, with Minnesota boys and kids from colleges skating around all waiting for Somebody else to do the hard work necessary to score goals in the big leagues. How embarrassing. Parise gets a pass on his effort.

Blues Extend Win Streak to 10 games in easy 4-0 win over the Wild

This wasn't even a game.  The Blues barely had to try to win this one.  The Wild had little to no push back.  #16, #12, #3 were no shows once again.  Stalock had no chance as the Wild clearly didn't want to be there.  We put little to no pressure on Binnington almost the whole game, one of the easist shutouts he'll ever have.  I have lots of extras to go with the game recap.  I have Iowa Wild highlights, prospect news and the complete state tournament field for girls HS hockey.  Check it out!  

2-8 over the last 10 is a great push for the playoffs....We have 4-5 teams breathing down our backs for the last slot.  Time to push all the chips you can into the middle for a re-build.  I just wonder if Fenton even has the authorization to do this from CL!?!  

8 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

2-8 over the last 10 is a great push for the playoffs....We have 4-5 teams breathing down our backs for the last slot.  Time to push all the chips you can into the middle for a re-build.  I just wonder if Fenton even has the authorization to do this from CL!?!  

He has.

1 hour ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Blues Extend Win Streak to 10 games in easy 4-0 win over the Wild

This wasn't even a game.  The Blues barely had to try to win this one.  The Wild had little to no push back.  #16, #12, #3 were no shows once again.  Stalock had no chance as the Wild clearly didn't want to be there.  We put little to no pressure on Binnington almost the whole game, one of the easist shutouts he'll ever have.  I have lots of extras to go with the game recap.  I have Iowa Wild highlights, prospect news and the complete state tournament field for girls HS hockey.  Check it out!  

More than anyone they know they're on the trading block. One can't expect them to show their stuff if they know it means losing their golden egg.

If they play too well too much is expected of them.

It would require too juicy of other players in a trade causing high expectations.

If they play blah it's status quo.

They retain the cushy contracts then they get to maintain their position as disposable pawns that still... Get their money.

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

NBC would have done themselves (and Minny) a favor by 'accidentally' show Heidi after about the 10 minute mark.

Tuesday night should be Milk Carton Night with random players on each one.  

Maybe send out Amber alerts...

Archived