Hart out with LBI?

Samifan

19 minutes ago, Samifan said:

I CALL BULL****!  Carter said he felt fine yesterday an was disappointed not to be playing in Saturday night. 

HHHhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm....sounds strange.

What else can you do.

11 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Become a goalie for the Philadelphia Flyers; IMMEDIATELY beginning having recurring Lower Body Injuries. 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c706eef6d34504d36

So what i haven't seen is when did he get hurt??

When??

Jeeezus this smells to high heaven can we please fire this training staff too what are they doing???

So is it a groin??

Will it not get fixed and will turn into a hernia and he will need surgery now but not until sometime next October or november???

Seems like how it always happens they say with rest it will heal on it's own only to cause some other injury later.

Man i hate this training staff between this and the Eagles training staff all these million dollars on the line players/assets and they can't take better care of them is just mind boggling.

I think Jim McCrossin was hired before “sports medicine” was even a thing! Loss count of how many injuries he has misdiagnosed or mismanaged.

Everytime I think of McCrossin I picture him mumbling “the hip bones connected to the thigh bone. The thigh bones connected to the knee bone” song while he’s “working” on one of the players. 

Amazing he has been around forever!

Interesting, his last two poor starts can probably be attributed to playing injured.  Since he's out 10 days must mean that there isn't a trade market for Elliot either. Will they keep 3 goalies for the remainder of the season or send Hart down.  So why did we need Talbot?

26 minutes ago, hf101 said:

Interesting, his last two poor starts can probably be attributed to playing injured.  Since he's out 10 days must mean that there isn't a trade market for Elliot either. Will they keep 3 goalies for the remainder of the season or send Hart down.  So why did we need Talbot?

Is Elliot playing tonight?  Less than a week ago, Elliot was getting booed out of the PPL center in favor for Lyon, and now he is our guy for the big rivalry notional outdoor game?  Like you said, why do we need Talbot?

1 hour ago, hf101 said:

interesting, his last two poor starts can probably be attributed to playing injured.

I hope that isn't the case he would play with an issues or worse that THEY would play him injured.

If he told them and they continued to play him i will be pissed beyond all means.

But if he didn't saying anything to anyone well that is on him.

44 minutes ago, icehole said:

Is Elliot playing tonight?  Less than a week ago, Elliot was getting booed out of the PPL center in favor for Lyon, and now he is our guy for the big rivalry notional outdoor game?  Like you said, why do we need Talbot?

Not making any excuses for any of that but it is really are to win down there right now. They have a bunch of scrubs on the blueline with the exception of Friedman now and are struggling to score and whom ever the goalie is is getting lit the f**k up with shots.

And they are losing games 2-1 like last night. Lyon is leading the AHL in save percentage with 923% and he ain't getting any goal support.

Right now they are on the outside looking in on the playoffs down there.

So regardless who is in net they will get blasted so yeah i can see them booing Elliott anyways because they want to move on fro the guy.

31 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

I am not sure what this means...

...does this mean he will stay down for the rest of the year. I guess i'll need to see if there is clarification.

It means he was not part of the paper transactions that dropped other guys like Myers and Knight to the Phantoms before the deadline for eligibility. 

Based on what he said, sounds like it might be an ankle sprain, which could sideline the kid for the rest of the year. Or he could be back in another few games.

8 minutes ago, AJgoal said:

It means he was not part of the paper transactions that dropped other guys like Myers and Knight to the Phantoms before the deadline for eligibility. 

Based on what he said, sounds like it might be an ankle sprain, which could sideline the kid for the rest of the year. Or he could be back in another few games.

I am good with them doing what is best for the kid.

No sense in risking his well being a slim slim chance of making the playoffs.

Even if they do make it they will get bounce quick.

Rest up and prepare for next year.

16 hours ago, AJgoal said:

Which means he isn't eligible for the AHL playoffs. Right.

Which after what I saw from him i am comfortable with.

I think he is a full go come the start of next season for the Flyers.

On a side note I wonder if Sandstrom comes over for the playoffs in the AHL so he can at least sit on the bench and observe.

They could prefer to just let him rest up and get ready for next year.

Archived