Wild vs. Predators 3/3/19 @ 6:30PM at the X

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Icechipper said:

Interesting Pateryn had night off, likely to watch while former Pred Bittetto played.

I am assuming you are using “played” in the loosest sense of the word when it comes to Bitetto...

25 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

I am assuming you are using “played” in the loosest sense of the word when it comes to Bitetto...

Totally agree with that. While Bitedo can skate better than Prosser, it seems like he doesn't know what to do, so he does nothing.

Now we know why he was on waivers!

I think it was a very nice game - team having a real 60 min. per game drive for the last 6 games, which we did not see for a long time. For the first time I have got a feeling that our team is a pretty competitive team to other top teams. And I think Donato and now Fiala are causing that nice competitive drive. It seems they are really elite world class young prospects. Stalock, Zucker and Staal had a solid game too. So far I liked it and our fans crowd was excited about the team's efforts too.

2 hours ago, Tomdog said:

Totally agree with that. While Bitedo can skate better than Prosser, it seems like he doesn't know what to do, so he does nothing.

Now we know why he was on waivers!

I like the pace and speed that Bitetto plays at when he has the puck.   His problem IMO, is the guy has been an absolute mistake machine.

Hunt on the other hand is reducing his amount of mistakes.  Still believe he often loses proper positioning but his play with the puck IMO is very good.

13 hours ago, MNSOTA said:

Dear Minnesota Wild.

Please stop with the drop pass at the blue line. You suck at it.

Sincerely,

The Fans

And here I have been thinking I'm special in not understanding the point of doing this over and overandoverandover.

So many great moments in this game. #1 Foligno's back check and the perfect 10 into the net. Suter laughing and the stick flip, etc.

I think we really deserved that other point on this one.

On 3/4/2019 at 8:40 AM, 4Check said:

I like the pace and speed that Bitetto plays at when he has the puck.   His problem IMO, is the guy has been an absolute mistake machine.

Hunt on the other hand is reducing his amount of mistakes.  Still believe he often loses proper positioning but his play with the puck IMO is very good.

And that’s why he was waived. 

Face it a player spend at least 75% of the time without the puck. 

If he only plays good with it, he’ll be in big trouble. 

Archived