You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

CreaseAndAssist

Wild vs. Predators 3/3/19 @ 6:30PM at the X

Regardless that was a hell of a game. This team can’t win at home. Frustrating 

That was BS!!!

FU Refs.

Oh well, 'til Tuesday!

I can't be too pissed about this game. We're certainly seeing improved play by this team, and I'm going to be happy about it. So hopefully we can get this one back on Tuesday night.

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Icechipper said:

Interesting Pateryn had night off, likely to watch while former Pred Bittetto played.

I am assuming you are using “played” in the loosest sense of the word when it comes to Bitetto...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

I am assuming you are using “played” in the loosest sense of the word when it comes to Bitetto...

Totally agree with that. While Bitedo can skate better than Prosser, it seems like he doesn't know what to do, so he does nothing.

Now we know why he was on waivers!

Posted (edited)

I think it was a very nice game - team having a real 60 min. per game drive for the last 6 games, which we did not see for a long time. For the first time I have got a feeling that our team is a pretty competitive team to other top teams. And I think Donato and now Fiala are causing that nice competitive drive. It seems they are really elite world class young prospects. Stalock, Zucker and Staal had a solid game too. So far I liked it and our fans crowd was excited about the team's efforts too.

Edited by Alexandron

2 hours ago, Tomdog said:

Totally agree with that. While Bitedo can skate better than Prosser, it seems like he doesn't know what to do, so he does nothing.

Now we know why he was on waivers!

I like the pace and speed that Bitetto plays at when he has the puck.   His problem IMO, is the guy has been an absolute mistake machine.

Hunt on the other hand is reducing his amount of mistakes.  Still believe he often loses proper positioning but his play with the puck IMO is very good.

13 hours ago, MNSOTA said:

Dear Minnesota Wild.

Please stop with the drop pass at the blue line. You suck at it.

Sincerely,

The Fans

And here I have been thinking I'm special in not understanding the point of doing this over and overandoverandover.

So many great moments in this game. #1 Foligno's back check and the perfect 10 into the net. Suter laughing and the stick flip, etc.

I think we really deserved that other point on this one.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 8:40 AM, 4Check said:

I like the pace and speed that Bitetto plays at when he has the puck.   His problem IMO, is the guy has been an absolute mistake machine.

Hunt on the other hand is reducing his amount of mistakes.  Still believe he often loses proper positioning but his play with the puck IMO is very good.

And that’s why he was waived. 

Face it a player spend at least 75% of the time without the puck. 

If he only plays good with it, he’ll be in big trouble.