Wild vs. Panthers 3/8/19 @ 6:00PM CST at BB&T Center

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zook causing a bit of commotion in front of the Florida netminder.

I miss that Zook.
The one that is a monumental pest and royal PITA.

Not more than a couple seasons ago, Zook could not only be counted on to score, but opposing players were always looking to shut his yap and took stupid penalties trying to get at him because Zook talked trash, gave guys extra bumps after whistles and agitated the holy $#@% out of people.

That Zook needs to come back.

And WTF was THAT with the officials and Stalock leaving the crease!!???

Get your Norths out of your Stars, Wild.....
And you, Zook.....go pester some Florida players. They are looking too damned comfortable.

Jesus H. Christ...how can they call Seeler for embellishment... he can't even SPELL 'embellishment'.

Iffin yer gonna call a penalty on a guy, at least make sure he can actually spell it dammit...
Oh yea...and another Panther goal. 6-2 Wild now down after shutting out a Stanley Cup hopeful.

Yay Stalock.
No timers saving you on that one, eh? :shifty:

Well I like that Foligno called out his teammates tonight. He and the rest of the 4th line are working their butts off, and the rest of the team is completely MIA. I can't wait to hear the complaints by his teammates for being so harsh. Hell if Klyde were here, he'd be super pissed that some 4th liner dare to question his heart and playing ability. 

Archived