Who could the Flyers get for Bobbo?

Guest The Quigster

I like Bobbo. I thinks its very unhealthy to have two number#1 goalies,(that sounds like a joke),each looking over their shoulder every game.Remembering the Price and Halak situation? Homer should make a decision on an absolute #1 guy. Bryzo is Homer's pick (remember that 51mil). The present arrangement is unfair to both goalies and especially to us. Bryzo would be a lot happier to look over and see Leighton on the bench,allowing him to give full attention his day job!

Bob is our future, he's untouchable imo

Bob should have been our future. I agree. But when you go and sign someone else for a 9 year $51 million contract it is a pretty clear message that the organization opted for a different direction. Unless Bryz waives his NMC or the Flyers decide to do a buyout Bob is not the future.

Bob should have been our future. I agree. But when you go and sign someone else for a 9 year $51 million contract it is a pretty clear message that the organization opted for a different direction. Unless Bryz waives his NMC or the Flyers decide to do a buyout Bob is not the future.

This.

They basically gave Bob a slap in the face when they signed Bryz for 9 years. Unless the organization is ok with having $51M sitting on the bench every night, Bob will be traded.

The irony is that we finally had a promising young goaltender that we could groom.

But they kept Bob which indicates he was the fallback plan, which will take effect now.. Teabagger will be bought out in June

I like Bobbo. I thinks its very unhealthy to have two number#1 goalies,(that sounds like a joke),each looking over their shoulder every game.Remembering the Price and Halak situation? Homer should make a decision on an absolute #1 guy. Bryzo is Homer's pick (remember that 51mil). The present arrangement is unfair to both goalies and especially to us. Bryzo would be a lot happier to look over and see Leighton on the bench,allowing him to give full attention his day job!

I like to say this every chance I get: I don't give a rat's ass about Bryzgalov's fragile sensibilities. He needs to shut up, MAN UP, and start playing up to his contract. Especially the "shut up" part. If he doesn't have the balls to do that, then he can sit on the bench and be the most expensive back up in history.

Briere makes almost double what Giroux makes, but produces about half as much. Maybe we should trade Giroux to make Briere feel more comfortable? Nice logic you have going on there.