News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

What I'd love to see is the Pens play the Caps and a blimp falls on the building. 
      I went with Columbus because they are floundering and don't seem to be able to find another gear. Losing Panarin for nothing isn't going to be great for this squad.   Bobrovsky is also a question mark.   I don't know that Torts can motivate this team at this point. The proof will be in the next dozen games.   And, no, I don't see the Flyers getting in. You can't play for half a season and expect results. This is the problem with the apparently inevitable "slow start
      @OccamsRazor     My wife and daughter have a partial season ticket package for the CBJ, I have went to three or four jackets games this season and other than a stinker against the Jets they have been fantastic every time. This was us last week when they played the Canes, I got the jersey because she signed up for the playoff package and hence, the jersey. I have to admit, I have been rooting hard for the Jackets to make it as my Wings are in the lughes for Hughes thing right now. 
      Flyers could always petition the NHL to relocate them temporarily to the Western Conference where they easily can claim a playoff spot...
      Yeah well, lol.    But if they didn't get something for Panarin and Bob and gave away the assets they did only to miss, man, that's comedy gold.     
      I'm thinking the Canadiens will miss the playoffs and wouldn't it be something if the Penguins can drop to 8th and face the Lightning in round 1.