News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

I'm with you. I've mentioned this elsewhere before, but this season was really the one I think many of us expected to see a noticeable improvement. We didn't get that. In fact, we got half a season of some of the worst hockey this club has produce in almost a decade. They have played better since the new year, but in terms of the skill we see on the ice every game, they're still significantly behind the true contenders in the league.   Also, playing better for half a season does not ex
      It is my sincere hope that the Flyers management is playing close attention to the play of the opponents during this stretch of games. So far vs the defending champs the Flyers have been whooped. Versus the up and coming Maple Leafs, had circles skated around them, so that leaves the Pens and les Habitants to use as a measure. Right now, I feel like this team should not be included with the top teams in the conference. The Flyers are clearly a notch below, the TBL, WSH, TML and if I'm
      Having a real goalie should help next season. I mean we went through 7 stiffs and one real one this season. If there's one player that can make a team play bigger, faster, better it's a goalie.
      Glad they signed him.  Don't have to worry about losing him.   Better start working out on those arms.  However, as one man once said, "'you can't bench press a puck into the net."
      Disagree. Those are moves that MAKE you into a SC contender.   You want to add a Simmer or E Kane or Hayes at the deadline? Sure, those are moves for a SC contender to bring you that extra pop.   But guys like EK make you into one.   So I would be ecstatic if Fletch could land EK. He’s truly elite.     
      Not necessarily... it just means he will play in the AHL and not college. I hope he makes the Flyers on merit, but if he doesn't, ain't nothing wrong with having him and Frosty building some chemistry in LHV as they work towards being called up for good.   LW is kinda stacked right now - G, Lindblom, JVR.