Minnesota Wild @ Washington Capitals, Friday 3-22-19, 6:00pm, Capital One Arena

MNSOTA

1 minute ago, IllaZilla said:

The Wild or the price of a good bourbon?

The wild, I would love to have them play year after year the way Tampa, Boston, Pittsburgh, Winnipeg, and San Jose are playing this year.

Play where you kind of expect them to win every night.

But this team? No!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I concede the Washington Capitals overall have higher end skill players, they are a fast, dangerous team (they are after all the SC Champs), and I believe the Wild are not playing tightly enough (poor passing, mistakes on coverage, etc)….however....

WTF is with all the garbage the Capitals are being allowed to get away with here!?

Despite all their issues, Minnesota and Dubnyk have done a hell of a job keeping these guys to just a goal, but the stuff Washington is getting away with is just plain heinous!

Hooks, chops, interference, borderline boarding plays.....
Just terrible.

That Caps team is good to be taken tonight but it's like my T

2 minutes ago, Megawild said:

LOL and now they play the Wild ****** goal song!!!

You can't make it up.

I was sure it came somehow from the Minnesota broadcast and not from the arena 😄

It's not that I don't want the give credit to the Wild so far, but it really seems that the Caps are like "okay, we're in the playoffs, it's Minnesota and it's friday night... yawn..."

1 minute ago, Villette/Lavaux said:

It's not that I don't want the give credit to the Wild so far, but it really seems that the Caps are like "okay, we're in the playoffs, it's Minnesota and it's friday night... yawn..."

They still have position to play for, I am sure they don't want to lose.

1 minute ago, Megawild said:

Agreed, though we never did see a decent replay of it...

They showed a replay on TVA Sports. Parisé collided with Wilson with his stick stuck between his legs. Seemed first scary about the knee but he was able to go back himself to the bench.

by the way, if you didn't know, a CME is to glance off the earth tonight and is a decent one, if it gets to kp6 or greater it will be over the TCs and south.   Since a full moon was last night it doesn't help, but best chance to see it may be tomorrow morning.

www.spaceweather.com

Archived