8 Games Left

King Knut

Just now, elmatus said:

Gudas or Hagg anyway.

Worse case if you had to depending on where Morin is at you could eventually trade them both.

Friedman is a solid two way defenseman who will require waivers to be sent down before the start of next season which i can't see him surviving.

Ivan/Martinez

Sanheim/Myers 

Ghost/Friedman

Morin

So to ease Morin in you could trade Gudas and Hagg and then still have Morin as your 7th and when need be give him some games if an injury pops up or someone like Friedman struggles.

This is with also Mcdud buried who could be recalled and not have to worry about him being claimed on waivers if need be.

Or if he is claimed then even better.

5 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

I'm not onboard with Jeff Carter.  I think he's jumped the shark. 

I knew it wouldn't be long till someone would object...and what does the San Jose Sharks have to do with anything?? :hehe:

In a 3rd role spot he could help i think but as i said i am not giving up much for him and he and Martinez could help the Flyers.

That is all you have is jumping the shark?? Sorry i need more of a reason why if you don't mind come on rux a better effort.

36 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

I knew it wouldn't be long till someone would object...and what does the San Jose Sharks have to do with anything?? :hehe:

In a 3rd role spot he could help i think but as i said i am not giving up much for him and he and Martinez could help the Flyers.

That is all you have is jumping the shark?? Sorry i need more of a reason why if you don't mind come on rux a better effort.

Sorry, driving and have to be pithy. 

I don't think he has much left and really won't help all that much. And for his cap, I think it's way overpaying for what you get. And that's just the first year of it. 

I think the cap room could be much more widely spent.  Honestly, even if the Kings picked up salary (I don't know why they would), I don't think I'd do it.

I'm not opposed to Martinez, though.  

31 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Sorry, driving and have to be pithy. 

I don't think he has much left and really won't help all that much. And for his cap, I think it's way overpaying for what you get. And that's just the first year of it. 

I think the cap room could be much more widely spent.  Honestly, even if the Kings picked up salary (I don't know why they would), I don't think I'd do it.

I'm not opposed to Martinez, though.  

Sure but I like the 3 years left at 5.2 mill.

Where you going to find a 3rd line center to put up numbers he might and NOT want a 5 year deal and maybe a little more?

He put up 12 goals with revolving wingers and some time at RW.

So I'm thinking of it as maybe come the 3rd year you can even trade him to a team as a rental by the time someone like Frost or whomever is ready.

Archived