Tim and Bundy last night

Guest DaeJeVoos

I always listen to Tim and Bunday online from then Flyers website (I'm in Canada). Last night all I could get when I clicked on 'Listen', was the usual sound of someone skating and a puck hitting the boards, before a game starts. I've had trouble with games before when the other team's radio guys were on and then it would switch over to Tim and Bundy. Any help with this would be appreciated. Did anyone else have this problem?

First, let me say that the reason that I joined this 'forum' was that it seems to not have the nasty, negative posts that the other Flyers Forum has. Obviously I don't share you're thoughts about Bundy/Tim and I really didn't need your vicious opinion. Try taking some anger management courses and have a nice day. Secondly, are you able to tell me how I can continue to get Bundy and Tim from the Flyers website. Probably not, as you most likely don't have anything nice to say.

Personally the sound of skating and pucks is more pleasant sounding to me then listening to that bloated buffon, Bundy. I hated him as a player and hate him even more as an color guy.

LOL. I don't know... I kinda enjoy Bundy on the radio - more than when he was on the ice anyway.

@DaeJeVoos

I do know the Sixers were playing last night and they are usually the home team (either Sixers or Flyers) is on what is now 94.1FM. I think the 610AM has the same broadcast, but I'm not sure. In the past when the home team would be on 610 and the away team would usually be on 1210AM. I think that this was the first time this season where the Sixers were the home have and the Flyers away on the same night.

In the future I am local and am usually onsite here for most games and I can always check where the radio broadcast actually is if there is a problem, but that may not help when you are looking for it on the web. Just post a message in the shoutbox on the front page or join us in the game chat. There generally is a link to watching the game posted o n the web also.

@DaeJeVoos

That stinks.

Well hopefully the game is broadcasted for you tomorrow. Something tells me it had something to do with the 76'ers playing a home game.

In any case, pop over here tomorrow, and I am sure somebody will have a feed that will work properly for you.