Minnesota Wild @ Las Vegas Golden Knights, Friday 3-29-19, 9:00pm, T-Mobile Arena

MNSOTA

Just now, wildstars95 said:

except for shoot out

well that move by Mackinnon was pretty good and not sure many goalies would've/could've stopped it. But then you have Galchenyuk who just skates in and makes no moves and shoots it right into Grubauer's glove.

How can a player be so bipolar as Fiala: I like his PP play a lot but the defensive side is horrible. If he doesn't lose the puck he passes it to a situation where the player receiving the pass is going to have to really battle for the puck.

Wild Power Play Strikes Twice in 3-2 Win Over Vegas

Good effort, but it needed to be.  I thought having Eriksson Ek back was pretty big tonight.  The kid line was much more effective.  Donato was a little more lost being stuck with Rask, but he still managed to get another point.  Suter was spinning more than a whirling dervish out there.  Dubnyk played very well.  I have a full game recap, some Iowa Wild highlights and prospect news too.  Enjoy...for now.  The standings are what they are...we put ourselves there...all we can do is win and hope for the best.  

That last 10 minutes was watching with hands over eyes peeking through fingers. :P 

And this one seemed to be the worst.

Again we seemed to hit the panic button and changed the style of play that got us to 3-1 especially after the 2nd Vegas goal.

Not that I expected the same open back and forth but to hunker down and let Vegas fire away may work for 1 game once in a while but....

With they way Vegas moves the puck around, It was going the same way as the PP where Vegas scored the 1st goal.