You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

MNSOTA

Minnesota Wild @ Las Vegas Golden Knights, Friday 3-29-19, 9:00pm, T-Mobile Arena

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Minnesota Wild (35-33-9)  79pts  6th in the Central

2.62 Goals For Per Game (27th in the NHL)

2.86 Goals Against Per Game (12th in the NHL)

20.5% Power Play (13th in the NHL)

81.1% Penalty Kill (10th in the NHL)

Top 5 Scorers:

1. #12 Eric Staal ~ 21G 29A = 50pts

2. #20 Ryan Suter ~ 7G 39A = 46pts

3. #46 Jared Spurgeon ~ 14G 28A = 42pts

4. #16 Jason Zucker ~ 21G 18A = 39pts

5. #22 Kevin Fiala ~ 12G 26A = 38pts

Top 3 PIM's:

1. #36 Nick Seeler ~ 57 PIM's

2. #17 Marcus Foligno ~ 55 PIM's

3. #29 Greg Pateryn ~ 39 PIM's

Top Goaltenders:

1. #40 Devan Dubnyk (29-27-6)  2.58GAA   .912%SP  2SO

2. #32 Alex Stalock (6-6-3)  3.05GAA  .893%SP

Vs.

Vegas Golden Knights (42-29-6)  90pts  3rd in the Pacific

3.05 Goals For Per Game (13th in the NHL)

2.74 Goals Against Per Game (10th in the NHL)

17.5% Power Play (20th in the NHL)

81.5% Penalty Kill (9th in the NHL)

Top 5 Scorers:

1. #61 Mark Stone ~ 32G 39A = 71pts

2. #81 Jonathan Marchessault ~ 24G 32A = 56pts

3. #71 William Karlsson ~ 23G 30A = 53pts

4. #19 Reilly Smith ~ 19G 33A = 52pts

5. #89 Alex Tuch ~ 20G 31A = 51pts

Top 3 PIM's:

1. #75 Ryan Reaves ~ 62 PIM's

2. #15 Jon Merril ~ 51 PIM's

3. #3 Brayden McNabb ~ 48 PIM's

Top Goaltenders:

1. #30 Malcolm Subban (7-9-1)  2.98GAA  .901%SP  1SO

2. #33 Maxime Legace (0-1-0)  4.03GAA  .871%SP

And here is tonight's theme:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not like this little losing streak with Fluery out...  Good luck MN - wonder how many guys I won't recognize...  How long is Mikko out for...? Or is he back now...?

I added a new Chat Application to the website this past weekend.  It still isn't perfect but you all are welcome to use it anytime, and especially on game nights.  Locate in the menu under Chatrooms.   -- "GameChat"

https://www.hockeyforums.net/chat/chatroom/3-game-chat/

If we ever need more than one chatroom, this application allows multiple rooms.   The developer has done well and any ideas for improvements are welcomed.  

It may be useful to open a 2nd browser window specifically for the chatroom.   

1 hour ago, Confrontational said:

I'm not like this little losing streak with Fluery out...  Good luck MN - wonder how many guys I won't recognize...  How long is Mikko out for...? Or is he back now...?

Mikko is out for the season and may not be back for the start of the 2019-2020 season. It's going to depend on how the surgery went and how long the PT takes...

Posted (edited)

I know this team is bad but hopefully they can win this one and hopefully some more for Bob Mason now that he's back, or at least put up any effort at all.

Edited by bbgarnett

Posted (edited)

Just had some onion rings that were bought from Aldi's and they were actually really good and possibly the best I've ever had from the freezer section. So if you've never tried them I'd highly recommend giving them a shot. There called seasons choice Gourmet onion rings.

Edited by bbgarnett

Bad drivers are out en force today.

Earlier, I was out running some errands. I got stuck behind this old woman going like 23 mph. Now in Wisconsin, the speed limit is 25mph in many areas within city limits. I finally got to a stretch of road where there were two lanes, so I thought I would get around the old bat. No, as I'm speeding around her, she cuts me off and then flips me the bird. Um, okay.

I just got back from a pre-game Culver's run. It was busy. I was paying and getting our custard. There are three cars in front of me, waiting for the staff to bring their food out. The stupid minivan in front of me decides "hey, let's back up so we can then drive around the car in front of us." Now, I'm in park as I tend to do when I'm moving around in the seat to pay and organize food in the car. I lay on the horn, yet they KEEP BACKING UP. So I honk again and then they have the gall to honk at me like I'm the one in the wrong.

Glad I don't have to drive any more for the day. Instead, I get to watch this potential train wreck.

Just now, bbgarnett said:

Just had some onion rings that were bought from Aldi's and they were actually really good and possibly the best i've ever had purchased from the freezer section. So if you've never tried them I'd highly recommend giving them a shot. There called seasons choice Gourmet onion rings.

I love the poblano-pineapple guac they sell at Aldi's.

Really, Pateryn?!?!  How the hell did he pull that off?

Posted (edited)

LOL Suter does something stupid and gets bailed out yet again.

Edited by bbgarnett

FIALA!!!!

Hmmm......lots of Minnesota fans making noise tonight.

I just can't understand how Statsny can be left so alone by the goal post. 

2 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

yotes just tied col

and now now both those teams get points which is the last thing the Wild wanted, granted were probably not going to make the playoffs anyways but this just makes it all that much harder.

4 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

kemp's playing purdy good these day's

except for shoot out