News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

CreaseAndAssist

Wild vs. Coyotes 3/31/19 @ 4:00PM CST at Gila River Arena

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Minnesota Wild (36-33-9)  81pts  6th in the Central

2.63 Goals For Per Game (27th in the NHL)

2.85 Goals Against Per Game (12th in the NHL)

21% Power Play (10th in the NHL)

81.3% Penalty Kill (9th in the NHL)

Top 5 Scorers:

1. #12 Eric Staal ~ 22G 30A = 52pts

2. #20 Ryan Suter ~ 7G 39A = 46pts

3. #46 Jared Spurgeon ~ 14G 29A = 43pts

4. #16 Jason Zucker ~ 21G 20A = 41pts

5. #22 Kevin Fiala ~ 13G 26A = 39pts

Top 3 PIM’s:

1. #36 Nick Seeler ~ 57 PIM’s

2. #17 Marcus Foligno ~ 55 PIM’s

3. #29 Greg Pateryn ~ 39 PIM’s

Top Goaltenders:

1. #40 Devan Dubnyk (30-27-6)  2.57GAA  .912%SP  2SO

2. #32 Alex Stalock (6-6-3)  3.05GAA  .893%SP

Vs.

Arizona Coyotes (37-33-8)  82pts  4th in the Pacific

2.54 Goals For Per Game (28th in the NHL)

2.72 Goals Against Per Game (8th in the NHL)

16.8% Power Play (23rd in the NHL)

84.9% Penalty Kill (2nd in the NHL)

Top 5 Scorers:

1. #9 Clayton Keller ~ 14G 32A = 46pts

2. #23 Oliver Ekman-Larsson ~ 14G 29A = 43pts

3. #17 Alex Galchenyuk ~ 17G 22A = 39pts

4. #13 Vinnie Hinostroza ~ 15G 21 A = 36pts

5. #21 Derek Stepan ~ 13G 19A = 32pts

Top 3 PIM’s:

1. #67 Lawson Crouse ~ 62 PIM’s

2. #23 Oliver Ekman-Larsson ~ 46 PIM’s

3. #4 Niklas Hjalmarsson ~ 42 PIM’s

Top Goaltenders:

1. #35 Darcy Kuemper (25-19-8)  2.39GAA  .922%SP  4SO

2. #30 Calvin Pickard (0-3-0)  3.72GAA  .892%SP

I wrote up the game preview and I will be on the post-gamer too.  I mixed in a little Streets of Rage in this one.  The consequences of this game are pretty obvious.  Hopefully the Wild are ready to play.  Enjoy!  

Kuemper seems to be enjoying this PO push with the Yotes and should be motivated to beat us.

Will the Wild use what they know about Kuemper to their advantage...even tho 1/2 the team is different since he was here.

Dusted off an 'oldie' pic of Darcy.

Wild Darcy.jpg

• Haha 1

I wish I could stay up and watch this one live. Unfortunately it's not possible now. I'll be hoping for a good game and two points 🏒

Well I was able to get off work early, so LIG and I were downstairs and cleaning his NES game collection. We have about 14 more to do after the game.

• Like 1

Well that was a bit of a BS call.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Oregonwildfan said:

Feels like another shutout. This team seems allergic to offense. 

and Hard work

Edited by bbgarnett

I'm starting to see red every time Suter is on the ice. Holy crapola, even my late grandma with an amputated leg would've been faster than Suter right now.

• Haha 1
  • Good Post 1

Funny to watch Kuemper though, he's not all over the crease like he was while playing for the Wild.

Wild are done.

Let's hope ownership and the front office manage the off season better than they managed this campaign.
I would think some changes that amount to more than "tweaks" are in order now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1