You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

If I was Boudreau, I'd hand in my resignation at the Dallas post game conference.    And then I'd burn it to the ground...   As far as the next coach, who in their right mind would want to take over this dumpster fire knowing that neither the GM nor the owner have your back?
      I don't think the Wild had any intention of not making the Playoffs. The signings they made (Fehr, Brown, Hendricks, etc.) were simply guys to fill out the fourth line. Nothing special. Even Pateryn was brought in to fill out the third defensive pairing. These guys were brought in as complementary pieces, something to shore up perceived weaknesses, not something that will push the team to the next level. But the fourth line and the third defensive pairing were not the Wild's problem.  
      Even though it is two games early, the Wild are officially done with any playoff chases, so figured, wouldn't hurt to get the ball rolling on some sort off season general thread where news, notes, fears, horrors, or miracles can be talked about....and hopefully this thread develops nicely IF Wild management makes some good decisions over the Spring and Summer. What ails the team will NOT be fixed in a single off season, but still, a good summer can ensure that perhaps some fans will be able t
      I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed with what the Wild do this off-season...
      What does that even mean? If this is not a rebuild what is? We've already dumped the age group at the middle. We can't get rid of some and surely we aren't keeping the Browns and the Rasks in the long run. 
      Yeah, they signed him to a PTO. So he is on the roster. I'm guessing this is nothing more than a tryout for other teams, to show them he can still play. Not sure why the Wild would sign him long term, other than he's a right shot. If he does make the team, it just shows how pathetic the Wild "prospects" are...

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name