Wild vs. Bruins 4/4/19 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

1 minute ago, Tomdog said:

Because I'm Ryan 26 minutes a night Suter

I guess it doesn't matter if an opposing player is also skating towards the puck, if he want's a break he'll take one

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Garanimals with Toughskins ring a bell ?!?  I had the matching plum outfit, and then the pea soup ensemble, complete with some earth tone Toughskins with the iron on patches (wear worn out).  My Mom and Dad must have been drunk or stoned to think these were presentable combos - my kids (14-22 years old) look at these pix like it was MY choice!?!

Toughskins were the most lame jeans ever. I blew out so many knees on those things. Never had Garanimals. Dad had a navy blue leisure suit with a sky blue shirt that had a collar you could hang glide with. Mom had a rust colored corduroy pant suit complete with bell bottoms...

Just now, IllaZilla said:

Toughskins were the most lame jeans ever. I blew out so many knees on those things. Never had Garanimals. Dad had a navy blue leisure suit with a sky blue shirt that had a collar you could hang glide with. Mom had a rust colored corduroy pant suit complete with bell bottoms...

Wait a minute guys, you're describing my older brothers and sisters

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

I guess it doesn't matter if an opposing player is also skating towards the puck, if he want's a break he'll take one

He just doesn't give a damn anymore.  I cannot recall a player whom shows less effort, even when the skills erode, and then selfishly act like he belongs on the ice more than anyone else.  Is he blind?  His partner (Spurg) kills himself to cover for his gaffes.  I just loathe his effort, personna, and arrogance.  I don't think ANYONE would care if retired immediately and went back to his farm - no loss, but addition by subtraction.

3 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

The collar comment was hilarious, and very true.  My dad had the old camel leather sportcoat.  I wore it to a Thee's Company Halloween party dressed as Larry (the guy with the caterpillar eyebrows and the white-man fro).  My friends pissed their pants.

I feel like the Bruins just know they could put the Wild away at anytime.  They just have that confidence of being a far better team, and this is a low stress tune-up for a long playoff run.  The Wild is scrambling around just to look relevant.  Rask is just a waste of TOI - what did Fenton ever see in him!?? 

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

I feel like the Bruins just know they could put the Wild away at anytime.  They just have that confidence of being a far better team, and this is a low stress tune-up for a long playoff run.  The Wild is scrambling around just to look relevant.  Rask is just a waste of TOI - what did Fenton ever see in him!?? 

I think Fenton thought Rask could win a faceoff

5 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Just the 4 of us, tonight?  With the way the Wild season has gone, cannot say I am surprised.  Could clean the garage, or disinfect the toilet seats....or?

Continuing my Game of Thrones re-watch.  Just starting Season 6.  

I have a lot of watching to do by next Sunday!

Pardon me while I beat a dead horse due to uninspired play by the Wild:  NN with another goal tonight, giving him 14G and 15A in 35 games and +6, while Rask has 2G and 1A in 21 games for a -1.  Rask could win 100% of his face-offs and be the best defensive center in the league and we would feel fleeced.  Case closed on this trade - Fenton screwed the pooch

Back to the game at hand....Donato looks like more of an asset (present and future) than Coyle.  Charlie sure has fallen flat...Color me a bit surprised, as I thought more of him

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Pardon me while I beat a dead horse due to uninspired play by the Wild:  NN with another goal tonight, giving him 14G and 15A in 35 games and +6, while Rask has 2G and 1A in 21 games for a -1.  Rask could win 100% of his face-offs and be the best defensive center in the league and we would feel fleeced.  Case closed on this trade - Fenton screwed the pooch

Back to the game at hand....Donato looks like more of an asset (present and future) than Coyle.  Charlie sure has fallen flat...Color me a bit surprised, as I thought more of him

Agreed, on a team full of talent like Boston Charlie looks very unimpressive

7 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

At least we don't have to watch marchand dance around Suter all night.

From what I saw this year and tonight, Boston is a different team with him on the ice

Marchand's antics piss me off, but I sure would like to have him on the Wild.  Reminds me of Kenny Lindsman; high skill and gets under everyone's skin.  Would yoyo the puck on the cemented footed Suter all night.  Suter would be like the old orange pylon for him 

Archived