The Flyers are really shorthanded when on PP

Samifan

Because Giroux and Voracek REFUSE to shoot and always look to pass the Flyers are actually playing down a man when the first PP unit is out there. Opponent only needs to cover 3 shooters.....

#IHATEJAKE

7 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Because Giroux and Voracek REFUSE to shoot and always look to pass the Flyers are actually playing down a man when the first PP unit is out there. Opponent only needs to cover 3 shooters.....

#IHATEJAKE

Yep this has been repeated ad nauseam this year...very sad...another reason i want Vora-choke gone...he isn't even effective on the power play anymore....please Chuck find a taker.

Fletcher is going to have to tell Carter Hart to slide over on the couch when he is talking to his shrink.... 

1 hour ago, pilldoc said:

I've been saying this for years .....this team has always been and always will be a pass first mentality and it starts at the top .....

It's mental. This team just doesn't have the guy on the team who says yeah i can win this...you have to sadly be egotistical kind of of in a way....they just don't have a confident forward on this team who can or wants to do it...they don't have a defenseman either.

Ghost use to be that way but he has stopped displaying that he has just lost his confidence as a whole. The closest that have to that type of mentality at forward is JVR....sometimes but it has to be in OT....Coots will play with that type of edge.

If the Flyers don't win their next game which is looking highly likely....it will be their worst point production season since the 2006-07 year where they finished with 56.

Wow...i knew they were a borderline playoff team before the season started....but this...this is beyond sad.

It maybe time to move a few of them out...they could be tainted.

All i know is Fletcher has his work cut out for himself when it is over.

The biggest question??? Where to start??

At least he has a top 10 draft pick to work with....sadly.

I am glad Myers got his feet wet and Sam as well. Myers has not look real solid in his last 5 games though.

I'm not that upset with him considering the state of the team he is on. He has finished -6 over his last 4 games. -3 last night.

Good thing to get it out the way everyone on this team needs to go into the offseason with intentions of working as hard as they can so when the season starts again next year whoever is left will come out the gate charging....they can not afford to have a slow start again.

Who ever the new coach is he will have his hands full....they will need an army of shrinks for these guys.

Archived