You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Yay, this is the last one of the season. I am beyond relieved. Here's the preview for those of you who want it:   Hidden Content Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
      #1 Ryan Suter coasting for 27 minutes a game instead of hustling for 20. At 20  with hustle he Might be worth his paycheck #2 Mikko Koivu refusing to realize he's a 3rd line center at best. #3 Bitteto absolutely worthless, bringing back Prosser would be better. #4 JT Brown never really accomplishes anything. #5 Dubnyk thinking he should play every game and that Staylock should be sharp when he plays 1 game every 2-1\2 weeks or more. Power play coach, worst entry in
      That's the problem with this team. Nothing embarrasses them. I found it interesting after all the losing there was never a "players only" meeting called by the "leaders" on this team.   And as far as the building of the team, I think this team has too many cooks in the kitchen. You have the owner claiming before he hires his new GM that the team "only needs tweaks" to get to the Cup and doesn't want to hire a guy that wants to blow up the franchise and start over. Then at the trade dea
      This is my cartoon doppelganger for Kevin '4-Chins' Gorg (he is only missing the pointy head):     Time for him and dumbest (Greenlay) to be replaced.  He needs a bib for all the slobbering he does concerning the Country Club. 
      Hidden Content Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.   This game was pretty sad.  If it wasn't for Stalock this game could've easily been 6-0 or 7-0.  Minnesota had no push and Staal and the other vets were mostly invisible.  This team doesn't seem too disappointed by the season coming to an end too.  Sad.  Thanks to everyone who read our previews and post-gamers this year.  We hope you at least enjoy

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name